Chapter-New troubles

Start from the beginning

I  should have been disgusted but  i wasn't' i knew i had to have it..i reached down and grabbed the glass it  felt cool as i picked it   up, i moved the glass and watched  as the  thick red liquard  moved inside, i bent down.. sniff it and the hunger pains increased..

I closed my eyes then slowly put the glass to my mouth i took an small sip but what i  tasted, tasted wonderful even though my mind said it shouldn't but i couldn't'  bring myself to stop. I took the glass and tipped it back and drunk it in gulps. As i drunk it i could feel the hunger pains slowly fade i closed my eyes and enjoyed  the cool richness that seem to energize me but at the same time erased the hunger at the same time.

"Ebony?i open my eyes as if coming out of an trance..i put the glass down and looked at the once full glass of blood to an empty glass, horror fell me as the realization of what i just done  hit me.

"What..did ..you...do.. to me?i asked Blake taking a step away from him.

"Nothing..he breath out walking slowly toward me with surprise and confusion in his eyes.

"What is wrong with me..i said wanting to  scream and cry at the same time.

"I don't know.."don't know but i will find out..he  said  wrapping his arms around me as i finally just broke down and start crying-"I promise i will..- he said holding me i felt safe in his arms as i wrapped my arms around him and just clung to him, the only thing that is  keeping me sane.

After a minute of tears and talking to myself and Blake soothing words he led me to the coach and sat  me down  he walked back over to the counter to grab his cell phone.

"What are you doing?i asked looking at his tense form as he stood in front of me looking down at his phone.

"I am about to call my sister.he said running a hand through his long blond hair looking up at me.

"Is that a good idea. i asked i didn't even know he had an sister..

"I don't know probably not cause my sister is stuck up and i don't know if she would keep this pregnancy a secret.he said 

I frown he want's to keep our baby a secret from his family.-"Wait!why do you want to keep our baby a secret?

"We will talk about that later we need to discussed why you were drinking blood.

"I don't know Blake maybe i'm a vampire.i said 

"No your not trust me. you would know..

"How would i know?i asked he seemed normal and acted normal

"We will talk about that later but first back to the matter at hand.he said sitting beside me.

"Okay Blake tell me what you think.i said but as i said it a thought came to me, maybe it's not me that craved the blood but the baby seeing as Blake is  a vampire and he said the baby was going to be like him, so maybe the baby is half vampire and half human. I was about to suggest that to Blake but i didn't have to..