Chapter 22: Tweek x Craig

Start from the beginning

"You're mine... And mine only" Tweek says tenderly while running his fingers in my hair and tilts his head to the side, signaling me that he wants more attention on his neck. I lick his soft skin before giving him a love bite, intending to leave my mark on him.

"I'm yours and yours only" I repeat after I left a couple of hickeys on his neck. Tweek turns to face me, pulls my hair, and we press lips once more. "I want you..." I softly say as we kiss

Tweek's POV

I'm enjoying every moment of it. The way he touches me.. the way he is kissing and tasting me with his tongue... The way our breath mingle as our lips touch.. all of it. He whispers softly, telling me of his desire, and I shake and flinch from excitement. But... If we're going to take this to another level... We need to do it right.

"H-hang on... " I cry faintly while panting, moving my head away so I can speak.. Craig keeps kissing me but on my ear... His breath is tickling me.. and stimulating me.. "W-wait..." I don't have enough strength to push him away for I am too aroused to his touch, but I need to take a shower... Clean myself up and get ready to receive him.. "Nh!" I whine faintly as he nibbles on my earlobe.. hearing him pant also turns me on. Everything he is doing to me is driving me crazy. "C-craig... S-stop.. hang on!"

"Oh for crying out loud.." he finally moves away, giving me his signature annoyed look, furrowing his brows, and says, "What."

He is so arrogant I just wanna smack him!

"I wanna take a shower!" I shout softly at him as I am short out of breath, "Can you like... Gimme a moment to clean myself up?! You asshole!"

"Oh." Craig seems to have snapped out of it and comes to his senses, "Sure. My bad. It's just..." He pauses and leans toward my face, touching his forehead with mine, and continues "...I really want you. You're driving me crazy..."

!!

Oh goddamnit!

If you say something like that...!!

He moves away and smirks.

"You're blushing too much, Tweek" he smiles, biting down his lower lip, as if he's holding back from laughing. Don't make fun of me! Craig! You asshole! "Let's go take a shower"

"Wait... What? No no! W-we are not doing that together" I frantically object his demand.

"Why not?" He raise a brow and tilt his head to the side, like a dog giving me a confused look

"B-because it's embarrassing..." I mutter under my breath, diverting his eyes.

"Seriously?" I hear him chuckle and goes to sit upright, "Tweek, that's like... The stupidest and the most adorable thing you have ever said to me" He reaches his hand out, grabs my wrist, and yanks me toward him. "Come on... Let's take a shower."

"B-b-but!! I-It's t-t-t-too s-soon!" I stutter nervously, shaking and fidgeting uncontrollably.

"That's the second stupidest thing you've said to me" He just won't listen to me. Instead, he drags me out of the bed, picks me up in his arms, and we make our way to the bathroom. "We are about to fuck. That is not what people call 'too soon', Tweek" he says with a hype and cheerful tone of his flat voice. He kicks the bathroom door opens and puts me down.

"Ok! I have my reasons for wanting to wait to take a shower with you! I don't want to do everything all at once! Of course we are gonna fuck but like.. like... Boundaries, man!" I shout at him and pushing him toward the door. Craig listens to my demands with a raised brow.

"I don't understand what's the big deal" he comments as I push him through the door. He turns around, holds on the door frame, preventing me from pushing me further

I wish I have enough courage to tell him that I need to clean my bowel! I really do! But like... It's so unsexy! I can't just blurt it out! When I said I want to clean myself up for him, I really mean it! I know that he had never sex with a guy before... And it's been a while since I had anal so I need to get ready for him--I also just washed the sheet so...

Craig's POV

I don't understand why he is acting so shy and is making a big deal about taking a shower together... It's just a shower. Is he really embarrassed that I'm going to see him naked? It doesn't make sense because we're about to fuck... That is bound to happen... I mean... It comes with the territory... I listen to him yapping about how he wants me out of the bathroom, and if I don't let go of the door frame, he will shut the door and smash my fingers. Well... I don't want that. So I sigh, let go, watch him slamming the door at my face, and I hear him locking the knob.

"You know... I still want to take a shower with you one of these days." I say loudly enough for him to hear me.

"Fine! But not today, ok?!?" He shouts back at me through the door.

"You know... Don't you want my dick to be cleaned if you're gonna suck it?" I comment back, snickering slightly, and lean my back against the wall.

"I--!! AGH! J-Just wait for your turn! JESUS!" He screams and I can hear him turning on the shower. I listen to the water running and I think I can hear him taking something out of the drawer.

"Oh, so, you are going to suck my dick" I chuckle and slightly raise my voice so he can hear me. "That will make me sooooo happy"

I hear him screaming "AGH!" But doesn't say anything else. I wonder what he is doing in there... Then it hit me...

Oh, boy. Now I feel stupid.

Of course!

That's why he doesn't want me in there.

Yeah. I guess... It's for the better.

I really want to crack a joke at him.. like 'make sure you get it nice and deep' or 'clean every inch of the wall' but...

I really don't want to upset him... I mean... I really want him to give me a blowjob without the fear of getting bitten. Not that he would do it... But, then again, this is Tweek we're talking about.