Irene's eyes widened and even she almost choked on her food. The rest of the men just chuckled.

"You're kidding!" Irene exclaimed.

"You can ask Cheol Hyung. She used to buy for them too." Chan said. Making the other boys smirk and shake their heads.

"Oh right, I saw Han Hyung before he left. You were looking for him?" Seungkwan said while biting on his sausage.

Irene's eyebrow raised on him. "Why? Did he tell you where he's going?"

Seungkwan shrugged. "Not really. I don't think he saw me. But maybe he just dropped by Eunha. I heard she's stayed in the clinic last night."

Jae Kyung's eyes stayed at the food while listening.

Is it true? Jeonghan left early just to check on Eunha at the clinic?

She doubts it. Jeonghan hated Eunha too much. Even she, she can't stop the anger building inside her knowing what Eunha did to them before. She was a mercenary behind that sleek suit. She's too in love with Jeonghan that she could do those horrible, unthinkable things to them.

"Clinic?" Irene stopped from drinking her juice and eyed her brothers, interest filled her eyes. "What's she doing there? Did something happen to her?"

"She almost drowned yesterday." Mingyu said.

Oh, right. Irene wasn't there when the commotion happened. With her reaction now, Jae Kyung suspects that she would probably enjoy the show yesterday.

A sweet smile appeared on her face. "And where was I when that happened? It's a shame I didn't saw that. It would have been fun to watch. Anyway, I didn't expect she couldn't swim. That woman might just be acting up."

Vernon signaled Jae Kyung not to listen to Irene. She just gave him a small smile, but in her mind, she was already processing what Irene said.

What if Eunha was just throwing an act?

"You're being lunatic again, sis." Minghao said.

"Don't ever underestimate desperate women, brothers." Irene said. "Let me guess, Han Oppa tried to save her, did he?"

"What do you think? She's his friend."

"Ugh!" Irene irritatingly poked her sandwich. "Friend my ass! Then Oppa checked on her this early? Wow! Should I visit to her too? That damn of a woman."

Jae Kyung silently chewed her food. Apparently, Irene really hates Eunha too.

Irene pulled out an irritated sigh. "Who does she think she is, anyway? She's acting like a girlfriend as always. She clearly knows that Han Oppa is married, right?"

Seokmin sighed and talked for the very first time. "Come on, Rene. Han Hyung was just really worried for Eunha. Not a biggie."

"I just can't trust that woman again, and Han Oppa should know better."

She caught up on how Mingyu and Seokmin glanced at her. "That was long time ago, Rene. Besides, Jae Kyung's here." Mingyu said, massaging his forehead. It seems like their little sister's giving them an early headache.

"Still. I still can't believe she could spread rumors like that. How could she even say that she's our brother's fiance in front of many people? That they're engaged? And she even had the guts to fool us? Even Mom, she made her believe. Jeonghan Oppa was even forced to admit that lie for the sake of business. If Mom tolerates what that woman is doing, well, I won't. I don't forgive liars that easily."

"Joohyun." Seokmin reprimanded. His voice was full of authority just like how Seungcheol speaks and the rest of the brothers have their serious faces, sleepiness completely vanished.