She too clingy pt2

AN: as you guys can see I decided to make STC one of the stories I'll be continuing. I actually like it and I feel like it's a story that I could make several more parts too. Hope you like it. ❤️

Yoongi hadn't contacted you in weeks. Since he had made it so obvious that he didn't want to be around you, still, you stayed for a while longer at Jia's. You were really lucky to have a friend like her. As much as you felt like you were overstaying your welcome she made to reassure you that you could stay for as long as possible. It sucked really, having damn near a break down every night knowing he was out there doing God knows what, while you were there feeling like shit and being afraid to go back home. Could you even call it that anymore? Home? It didn't sound right coming from you.

For 4 weeks Jia's small yet cozy 2 bedroom apartment was your home. You felt safer there. Not having to face him felt good. But it also hurt knowing he didn't want to speak to you. There was never a time Yoongi spent this much time avoiding you. Normally when he was angry he'd ignore you for a day and a half and come home in the middle of the night to apologize and cuddle. You missed him and you greatly doubted that he missed you. He was such an ass sometimes but you always found it in your heart to forgive him. He was the love of your life after all. The man you wanted to spend the rest of your life with, but perhaps that's not what Yoongi wanted. Maybe he was better off being away from you, or just with someone else. Someone who wouldn't disturb him when he was busy and respected him when he said that he needed his personal space. Maybe you needed someone who liked as much attention as you loved to give, someone who was fine with you wanting to be next to them whenever you could be, even if it was for 10 minutes out of a day. You couldn't help your so called clingy personality.

Clingy, that's what Yoongi called you. As much as you hated to admit it you kinda were clingy. But Yoongi knew that in the beginning, so why was he having such a problem with it now? Why bring it up to his friends and not you? Why paint you out to be the bad guy? Like you're some overbearingly dramatic girlfriend that had no idea what personal space was? The more you thought about the shit he put you through the angrier you got.

Fuck Min Yoongi. I don't need him, hell i don't need anyone anymore. I'm fine being myself. Fuck him for treating me like some child, like i'm his doll. Fuck.Min.Yoongi.

Min Yoongi is indeed an asshole. He's gotten himself a new activity. Squandering away his time at bars. Flirting with pretty women and buying expensive drinks loaded with the heaviest alcohol you can get in the city of Seoul. Just cause he looked miserable doesn't mean he was. Hell he was living the life. Spending his day at his studio locked in there like a caged animal and at night time he'd go to a nice bar and spend some time with some pretty ladies. Of course he wouldn't bring them home or anything, he wasn't a complete asshole, but there's nothing wrong with having fun. But everytime it was time to leave the bar Mr.Min would have the biggest battle within himself. Where do I go to sleep? Home or the dorms?

He hadn't been home in what felt like years but had actually been 6 weeks, give or take the days he'd go home to get some clothes. He knew she wasn't home. He'd sometimes drive past the house on his way to work and everything seemed the same each time. The mail in the the mailbox stacking to a new high each day. He'd being lying if he said he didn't miss you. Not a day goes by that he isn't thinking of you. He's been wanting to call you or maybe send a text your way but he's kinda scared. Scared of what? A few things. That perhaps you'd finally call him on his bullshit. Slap him around a few times. Or break his heart like he's broken yours countless of times. He knew he deserved it all but he wasn't ready to face you.

TONIGHT AT 11, NEW SCANDAL: IS MIN YOONGI FINALLY OFF THE MARKET?

WE SPOTTED MIN YOONGI OUT WITH A PRETTY GIRL AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE HOW CUTE AND COZY THEY LOOKED!!!!!

Yoongi was taken out of his nap at his studio from a ding from his phone.

Y/N: MIN YOONGI GET YOUR SKINNY ASS HOME NOW BEFORE I DRAG YOU MYSELF FROM THAT CRAMPED ASS STUDIO OF YOURS!!!!

too be continued...