Hoseok x Y/N

A.N- this is going to be angst (which is probably my fave genre)

It was a Friday afternoon you had been working since 8am and didn't leave until 8pm. You knew your boyfriend Hoseok would be waiting at home for you like he always does. As time passed your boss noticed that you didn't have anymore clients for the day and let you off early.
You've never been let off before 8 and decided to take this time to pick up a few things you needed for your home. You arrived to your apartment at 6:45. Gathering all the food and bathroom utensils and headed to your front door. As you unlocked the door you noticed the house was absolutely silent. 'Is Hobi not home yet?' you asked yourself. You figured he was out with the guys and just brushed it off. Waking into your kitchen with you groceries you saw a pair of shoes that didn't belong to you. 'Maybe Hoseok's sister is in town' you wondered. Again you pushed off the idea that anything fishy was going on in your home, until you heard a slight creek in the floor upstairs. Your curiosity ran, slowing walking up your stairs you could hear clear as day Hoseok. "What the fuck is he doing in there" you said out loud to yourself. Your bedroom door was ajar. You slowly reached for the handle. What you saw next would leave you absolutely speechless, in tears even. There, in your bed lie Hoseok and some random girl. You wanted to scream at the top of your lungs. He noticed you and quickly kicked the girl from your bed. "Y/N" he said softly, tears in his eyes. He quickly got up from your bed and slowly walked towards you. "Baby i can explain" Hoseok starts but you soon cut him off. "Explain what, am I not good enough for you, am I?" The girl Hobi had slept with still in your room. You noticed how pretty she was compared to you. You were the complete opposite. She was skinny, pale skin, long blonde hair, pretty round eyes, his type. You wanted to break them and there but you knew you couldn't. "Is she... she's so pretty" you said, not noticing you were speaking out loud.