1K READS AND 100 VOTES

OK I am currently typing this on my computer since my phone decided to go and die on me, but back to the point. 

WE HIT FREAKING 1K READS AND OVER 100 VOTES!!!!! AND WE ALSO REACHED #141 IN GORE WHEN IT WAS #150 JUST YESTERDAY!!!!! I appreciate all my Cringers that stuck with me the entire way through, or came in when the story was still in it's cringy stages (literally went back to read the first few chapters and internally cringing at my horrible writing). Fact of the matter is, we achieved a milestone I never thought in my entire life, I would reach. Legit, I started this story out with rock bottom expectations, never expecting votes, only a few reads, but I wanted to keep writing anyway, because I wanted to express some feelings of mine. I didn't care who read it, but I did care about comments. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate comments. When JungkookBiasWrecked first asked if they could comment, because most of my author notes were asking people to comment, I was surprised people even wanted permission to. Opinions, feedback, praise, anything is welcome! I love my readers and have always dreamed of interacting with them like the bigger authors do. I honestly felt like my writing wasn't enough, but seeing my read count go up everytime I updated, told me that there were people out there, expecting a chapter from me, and I didn't want to keep them waiting or make them disappointed because I got discouraged and didn't want to write anymore.

Ok enough with the sap story, what this announcement was originally intended for was to give you guys options on what to do to celebrate the 1K with me. So without further ado, here's what I had in mind.

1. Q&A: Just comment the questions and I'll answer them.

2. A sneak peek at my life: I'll show you guys random pictures of random items of mine or random stuff I draw.

3. Self-introduction by author herself: I'll introduce myself and give brief facts about myself.

4. A peek at my Wattpad library: It's the most messed up thing you guys will ever witness.

5. Give me a topic and I'll do my best to write a poem on it

6. Comment something else that you want to do instead that I didn't suggest on this list.

Aight, so pick two by commenting which ones you guys want, and I will do it in a separate book, but the one thing is that you have to follow me in order to view the contents of the book. It might sound unfair, but there might be private info on there that I want to keep as private as possible. BUT CONGRATS TO CRINGERS, CONGRATS TO ME, LET US CELEBRATE AND PARTY THE NIGHT OR DAY OR WHEREVER YOU GUYS ARE AWAY!!!!!!