Imperfections

What is considered an imperfection?

Freckles? Mental illness? Broken limbs? An unstable heart?

Anything, anything that Jimin saw people disapprove of, in his eyes, was an imperfection.

Jimin was a dancer. WAS. Until that accident took everything except his intellect from him.

Jimin couldn't dance anymore. Well not anymore, just not as well. But he couldn't take it. If he could still dance, but not as well as before, then everything was imperfect.

So then Jimin buried himself in surgery books, medical books, psychology books, everything his brain could absorb.

Along the way, he had Yoongi, Hoseok and most importantly, Y/N. He was happy he had the people he loved the most by his side, but it was also a constant reminder to him that he needed help. To Jimin, needed help meant he was incapable of doing something by himself, and of course, the very word would come out of his mouth everytime.

"IMPERFECT"

So when Jimin joined Kim Corp. alongside Yoongi and Hoseok, he immersed himself into a forced passion, research.

Jimin toilessly searched for ways to create the perfect being, void of imperfections, just like how he wished he could be.

During this time, Y/N tried her best to help him. Encouraging words, hugs, cuddles and daily pep talks. But Jimin just couldn't get it through his thick skull.

No one in this world was created to be perfect. The definition of perfect has been so twisted, that people find themselves crawling just to reach that mountain of expectation of perfection.

And Jimin was just another one of the victims. He'd rage and cry if something wasn't perfect. He'd tear the secondary part to pieces and dispose of it if a better one came along.

Jimin was lost.

Lost in his own mind and in the dark and twisted reality of the world.

Seeing the blood of victims seemed to calm him down as it did for Hoseok, and he found comfort in that. So seeing the blood, dripping from the dismembered parts was like therapy. Calming, soothing, and absolutely wonderful.

Wow, I think I got deeper than Taehyung's voice in this chapter, and again, it's short. Only 300 some words or so. But! Thank you for the votes, again, don't be a silent reader, I'd love to see comments and opinions (unless they're rude, then we have a problem)