Bath Time

As I watch you heat up the water and run around your house to grab towels, I sit on your bathroom stool in a daze.

"A stranger just dragged me into her house for a bath, A FUCKING BATH. Does she have no sense of danger? I'm covered blood for fucks sake, there must be something wrong with her head."

I sit there and mildly shake my head as you rush back in with a towel and a bottle of shampoo.

"Alright, bloody boi, strip."

"Strip!?" I exclaim as you start helping me out of my bloody clothes.

"I don't know who the hell you are, woman, I just asked for a rag, not to be stripped and bathed!"

"Too bad, you're in my house now, abide with my rules. Now, you do know to shower by yourself right?"

You stare at me as if I'm a child, covered in paint, with no fucking clue on how to bathe myself.

"Of course I know how to! Now get out and let me bathe!" I yell in embarrassment and anger.

"Alright, alright. Sheesh." You see as you quickly retreat out of the bathroom. "By the way, dump your bloody clothes outside so I can wash them."

You say this as your head pops back in.

"I get it! I get it! Now get out!" I huff like a child. "She's one crazy lady." I mumble under my breath as I strip my clothes off.