Two Fucking Idiots

(A/N) Imma just use normal font sizes for now because switching back and forth is such a pain.

As Jin leaves, I close the door behind him and turn around, glaring at Y/N

"You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot."

"Wouldn't be the first time I'm hearing this from you." Y/N says with a shrug of her shoulders as I can feel the worry and anger seeping out of me

"HE COULD'VE KIDNAPPED YOU! OR WORSE, KILLED YOU RIGHT THERE AND THEN!" I yell at her, my protective side coming out as well.

"But he didn't, now did he?" Y/N says with a smirk on her face, her smartass side coming out.

As I am about to unleash my protective and lecturing fury on her, I hear a loud and unpleasant screech from outside the door.

"YOUR HOPE AND DESPAIR IS HEERRRREEEE!!!!" Hoseok screeches as he bursts through the door.

"HOOOBBBIIIIIII!!!!" Y/N screams as she jumps up and runs to him.

Now imagine that scene in the movie where the best friends who haven't seen each other in a while go in for a long hug.

Except replace the hug with Hoseok ready to punch Y/N, a fist, arms length, stretched out and ready. And then picture Y/N grabbing ahold of the arm, twisting her body around, sweeping Hoseoks leg, and taking his airborne body just to flip him on the ground.

*slam* *crash* "I've trained the little ruby well! Aren't you proud of her, Yoongz? She flipped a world class assassin over onto his back!" Hoseok exclaimed, getting up from the ground dusting himself off, a huge toothy grin splayed across his face.

"That's because you were going easy on her, Hobi. Everyone in the Kim Corp. know you can't be defeated like that." I say with a scoff, ready to tell him and Y/N off for breaking the vase.

"Yah! I can defend myself perfectly fine thanks to Hobi, you shouldn't worry so much big bro, you'll get premature forehead wrinkles. Not that you haven't though." Y/N mumbles the last part, thinking I wouldn't hear.

"Now I have to deal with two fucking idiots." I growl, going to get the broom to clean up the mess they made.

"Someone's grumpier than usual, is Yoongz on his man period today?" Hoseok asks, cackling to the side.

"He's pissed because I let your big, scary, bloody boss in our house." Y/N huffs as she goes back to the couch.

Hoseok just stands there, a little frozen. "They were here?" He asks, his dark side seemingly coming about.

"Just Jin." I reply, still pissed Y/N didn't just slam the door in his face. "The only thing I am happy about is Taehyung not being with him at the time."

Hoseok is still a little frozen, but he gathers his senses and walks over to Y/N. He grabs her by the shoulders, and then starts to shake her violently.

"MY PRECIOUS RUBY ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKING STUPID ENOUGH TO LET A MAN LIKE HIM INSIDE OUR HOUSE?!?!?"

Y/N's head looked like it was about to fall off thanks to Hoseok's shaking.

"HOBI CALM YOUR NONEXISTENT TITS! 1. HE ISN'T AS BAD AS YOU AND YOONGI MAKE HIM OUT TO BE! 2. THIS IS MINE AND YOONGI'S HOUSE, NOT YOURS AS WELL!!" Y/N screamed into his face.

"Seriously," she huffs as she fixes her now messed up hair "you guys make him seem like he'll kill the entire world."

Hoseok and I look at her with a "he would really do that" look on our faces.

"How can you be so naive and stupid when we've warned you so many times, ruby? I say, rubbing my temples.

"Because I at least try to see the good in people before judging them."

"There is no 'good' in a psycho, Y/N." I deadpan.

"Only because you've been stuck with him for so long, that's why."

She's obviously only going to learn this the hard way, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let any of those disastrous Kim's near her anytime soon

Don't be a silent reader, comment if you want, don't be shy!