Chapter 2: Very Comforting

(Reader's P.O.V.)

                       "Tony, rise and shine

"Tony, rise and shine." Pepper Pots walks into the millionaires room with his clothes.
"Pepper, remind me not to have a party and get wasted again. It's killing me." Tony Stark, the famous Iron Man, sits up.
"Well, you have company." The tall blonde says, "The rest of the team are here. I put them in the living room. Best you get up and go join them."
"Nope. Not today, I'm afraid. Tell them I'm sick with the flu." Tony says as he turns over onto his stomach.
"Tony-" Pepper warns.
"But maybe we can go by Shawrma later. Just the two of us." Tony interrupts her.
"Tony, get your ass up." Nick Fury's voice echoes through the room, making Tony pull a pillow over his head. "We got a mission. Code Black in Vancouver. Bad one, too."
"Vancouver...can't the beavers make their own dams for once?" Tony swings his feet over the edge of the bed, groaning at his headache.
"Some illegal Slavic Scientist has made weapons that's stronger than an army." Fury sits on the edge of Tony's bed.
"Sounds like Canada's problem, not ours." Tony says sarcastically.
"The Scientist were trying to make super weapons, sounds like an Avengers problem." Nick stands up.
"Well, it still sounds like Canada's problem, but I guess we can go check it out. Maybe buy some weed from a local street vendor while we're there."

                   Tony and Fury walks into the living room, where the rest of the Avengers are at

Tony and Fury walks into the living room, where the rest of the Avengers are at. They are all suited up in their uniforms, all but Bruce Banner anyways. Bruce and Clint Barton are the first ones to notice them, nudging the others.
"So, we have a mad scientist who thinks he can make weapons out of 10 and 12 year olds." Tony sits down next to Clint, "Interesting topic to talk about first thing in the morning. Jarvis, give us the Mad Doctor's background and his experiments."
"Yes, Mr. Stark." Jarvis says, a screen flashes on the screen with a picture of the Doctor and his experiments. "Doctor Heclif Heisenberg, born North of Poland. Heisenberg was trying to find new radiology research by trying to experiment on humans. The police believe he has successfully created a weapon, it managed to get away."
"So we have a monster running loose?" Natasha looks at Steve, wondering how painful experimentation can be.
"The weapon is believed to be human." The team looks between each other.
"Another with capabilities?" Thor says.
"Jarvis, give us some further info on this creature. Give me the history." Tony demands, looking at the Slavic Doctor being handcuffed by the police on the screen.
"I'm sorry sir, there's not much information I can give at this point. I must do further research." Jarvis informs them.
"So, with little data we have" Bruce looks between the team, the back at the screen. "there's no telling what this thing is capably of."
"So, how did this thing escape?" Natasha says, crossing her arms.
"Police heard a loud screaming from miles away. A super sonic scream." Jarvis explains, "Would you like to hear the sound, sir?"
"Yes, Jarvis. Play the video." The room is suddenly filled with an owl like shriek, like a woman whose screaming madly. The team puts their hands over their ears to close out the awful sound.
The video stops. Everyone looks between each other, their eardrums throbbing. Clint snickers, shaking his head.
"I sure would hate to hear her up close," Clint says
Tony thinks for a moment. "Jarvis, if Heisenwhatever turned, I'm now assuming a woman, into this creature-maybe we can take her down."
"Mr. Stark," Jarvis says, "Would you like me to describe the disadvantages of the super sonic scream, sir?"
"Sure, why not. Go for it, Jarvis." Tony says, thinking.
"The Sound/sonic waves can be reflected off certain objects, like mirrors. Rendered utterly useless when the user is gagged by any means. Sound requires a medium to travel through, such as air, ground or water, though it can be virtually anything. May not work against Sound Immunity or Sound Nullification. May not have hearing or vocal protection, making use of this ability painful. Flow of sound waves often natural often causing accidental destruction to nearby objects. May cause unintentional harm to distant targets, including beings with sensitive/enhanced/superhuman hearing." Jarvis explains, making the team.
"The creature could do a lot of damage. Maybe even to herself." Bruce nods his head, "I know what it feels like to have no control over your greatest strength."
"We need to find this thing and contain it." Steve says, "Avengers Assemble!"