Chapter 13 (Lockie)

Thank you for the wait and the lovely comments! :) I like reading your comments throughout the chapter 

--

Jackie

Three days passed, and it was Friday night. Louis said he would take me somewhere tonight, he didn’t say where…he just said to dress ‘sexy’.

Of course, that could mean anything. Louis could take me to a farm and tell me to dress sexy.

Sexy for me meant skinny jeans and a leather jacket…and maybe my hair a bit curled at the ends.

Lockie: http://www.polyvore.com/lockie/set?id=77249157#fans

‘’Where are you going?’’

I turned around in mid-action of putting on my second boot. Lindsay was leaned against the wall, dressed up too.

‘’Uh…I’m…going to Rhya’s…we’re going to the movies.’’

‘’Really? What movie?’’

‘’The new Emma Watson movie.’’

‘’I’m also going to the movies! But a bit later. And we’re going to The Avengers.’’

‘’We?’’, I asked as I put a beanie on.

‘’Yeah. Josh, Perrie, Harry, Mackenzie, Kelsey, Josh and Niall are coming.’’

I nodded, and was about to ask where our parents were, but then I remembered that it was date night. Every Friday they were going out and staying at a hotel. To have a healthy relationship and blah blah blah…

‘’Well…I’ll be home around…eleven?’’, I mumbled.

She shrugged and turned around, going into the living room. I bit my lip and looked down at my phone. It was seven o’clock, exactly the time he said he will pick me up from outside the house.

I exited the house and dug my hands in my pockets as I saw him lean against his car, smirking.

His hair was up in a small quiff. He hasn’t changed that much since Monday.

‘’Hi.’’, he said pulling me towards him by my waist. His right leg was between mine and he kissed my cheek.

‘’Hi.’’

He brushed my hair behind my ear and smiled, before he opened the car door for me. I got in and he went around, getting in too.

‘’Where are we going?’’, I asked after five minutes of silent car ride.

‘’You’ll see.’’

‘’Am I dressed properly?’’

He nodded. ‘’Yeah babe don’t worry. You look great.’’

He reached out for my hand and I smiled when he intertwined our fingers on my knee.

We got to our destination and I was honestly surprised when I saw that he brought me to a fun fair. In winter. Even though it was a bit cold, there were a lot of people attending.

‘’What if uh…you know…some kids from school come here?’’

‘’Let’s not think about that, okay?’’, he said grabbing the tickets from the cashier and taking my hand.

‘’Okay.’’

After a couple of rides (he decided we should start with the most dangerous rides) we walked towards the part of the park where they were serving food and were having things like ball toss.