♥ 2 - hate ♥

Roman: I hate him.

Logan: Hate is a strong word.

Patton: I love him!

Roman: I hate him.

Patton: I love him! He's precious and adorable and he deserves love, just like everybody else does!

Roman: Ugh.

Logan: If you hate him so badly, why not just ignore him? He's not my favorite person, but he is important to Thomas.

Roman: I wish I could ignore him. He's the dumbest sack of shit in the kingdom.

Patton: Hey! That's not nice!

Roman: It wasn't meant to be.

Patton: You're grounded.

Roman: Why?! Why isn't Anxiety grounded?! He's the one ruining everything and being mean! You're the nice one. How do you stand it?!

Patton: Because I care about people, Roman! Now go to your room. You should try it when you get out.

Patton. Patton is amazing. Everything about him makes me feel alive but I would never tell him that... because I have a reputation to uphold.

I heard a knock on my door and I quickly put the book away.

"Anxiety?" Roman called.

"Why are you here?" I growled, not opening the door.

"I'm here to apologize."

"Oh, oka- wait. Wait one second." I took out the book again and flipped to the very last page, which is always where the most recent conversation is.

Patton: Apologize to him!

Roman: He doesn't deserve to be apologized to!

Patton: Yes he does! Think about how it feels to be constantly teased by someone, Roman.

Roman: Ugh.

Patton: Go! Apologize! Now! Or I'm taking away all your prince clothing and swapping it out with emo hoodies and black ripped jeans and wristbands with emo bands' logos on them!

Roman: Fine!

That was today's conversation. This is why Roman's here.

I didn't want to, but I started crying. I contained myself enough to keep talking, though.

"You don't mean it. Patton asked you to come here and say sorry for all the shitty things you said."

"Why would you think that?"

"Because! I know shit that you don't think I know, Princey! I know Patton told you to come here and you're just faking it to get back at me. Well, it won't work. Burn in hell."

"Whatever. At least I'm helpful to Thomas."

I heard him to start to walk away, and that's when I opened my door violently, it slamming against the wall, and grabbed him by the collar with tears still streaming down my face.

"Listen up, Princey. You don't understand anything I've been through, have you? No, I'm guessing you haven't! You don't know how much I care about Thomas and how much I help him. I might not be your favorite person ever, and I get that, but stop talking about me behind my back or you'll see how mean I can really get." I let go of his collar and pushed him into the wall before slamming my bedroom door shut and locking it.

Only to be summoned 15 minutes later.