Chapter 14

A/N: soz 4 not updating recently... Been having to juggle some things with family and school... Enjoy. Mawahh 👊👊

Felix's POV:

My hands were shaking... Did I want to do this? This is a big jump. She has only been my girlfriend for like 2 days! What happens if she says no!? She is perfect for me! Just... am I perfect for her? I hope so. I got up out of the shower and put on some clothes. I guess I should wake her up. I walked in to the lounge room, and there she was! Perfect! Better looking even when she is asleep. I bent down to her height and lightly pecked her on the lips, her bright blue eyes fluttered open.

Kats POV:

I had been dreaming about Maya and Edgar! Strange as that sounds I truly did! And they were tying to find a necklace with a ring on it. But when they were about to find it, I was woken by a beautiful Felix trying to wake me up!

He pecked me on the lips, he was right there. Just as I left him last night...

"morning baby!" I mumbled. It felt weird to say things like that to him, but I guess I would get used to it! Just saying baby made him smile more.

"I defiantly made the right decision about you!" He laughed and picked me up and threw over his shoulder and carried me to his room, whilst I was screaming playfully trying to get him to stop.

"FELIX ! STAP STAP STAP !" I was in laughter. He lay me down on his bed and left me to giggle like a mad man (woman? I think man sound better) whilst I was laughing I didn't even notice Felix went over to his cupboard and grabbed some clothed and threw them in the bathroom. He grabbed a towel and tied it around my waist.

"Quack! Quack quack!" I started making noises about ducks! I didn't know what had got into me but I was in a great mood! Everything was perfect and anyways... YOLO!!!! He grinned and pulled me closer, and kissed me on the forehead.

"okay! I have learnt to never give my girlfriend lollies right before she goes to sleep, and second lesson of the day... My girlfriend is a duck, god damn ducks... Always knew I had a thing for em!" He laughed then he turned me around and said...

"get ready! I put some of my clothes in there! We are going out today! Come on miss duck!" I giggleed and started to walking into the shower... I turned around... Felix was gone. Hmm I thought probably getting ready somewhere else. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair with Felix shampoo... Hahah I smell like Felix now! I finished in the shower and looked at the the clothes he got me, his singlet, jean jacket snd some baggy track pants ! God this man knows my style. I just left my hair hang loose and walked out of the bath room... Hmm I though wonder where he is taking me...

(dun dun DUN cliffhanger!!)