Chapter 3

"Bro I didn't mean to! It was an accident I swear on my life"

Oh crap... The Felix... The PewDiePie! I am so stupid

"Omg Felix! I didn't mean that in a mean way... I think it was... Sweet thank you very much and I know you didn't mean to... Like... Knock me out ! " I chuckle softly as I said the very last one and then I felt my checks go bright red. Then Felix replied with something that was very kind of him...

"Bro calm down... I know you were only joking!" He laughs. "I've been here for the past couple of days and your friend Katie said that your quite the joker! She also said a lot of crazy stuff like that your name is Katlin, you love sushi, you love practical jokes, you are obsessed with PewDiePie..." I quickly interrupt him.

"No no not obsessed with him just... Like him... I really want to meet him" I said this whilst grinning and now he has realised I know exactly who he is, and he goes along with the game.

"Well he isn't very busy at the moment. I actually think he may be ing the very hospital, in this room and talking to this very injured bro that he hurt! And now he is saying sorry and and wonders if you like the roses?" He says smirking.

I wanted to scream out to the roof tops, but I just stayed very calm and quietly replied. "I love them, they are my favourite! How did you know??"

"Well it was a very long ride with your friends, but they don't know who I am, cause I kept my hoddie on!" We ramble on and on till the hospital finally decides to kick me out, and then one of the best things in my entire life happened when I was walking out to the car (Felix offered me a ride home) we were in the car and then ...