Then I remembered what Doctor Seokjin said to me, he said that Jungkook would have died anyways because of his health.

"Do you understand why I never came back? Do you finally understand? What's the point of coming back if I'm going to die Huh?" He furiously said to me.

I replied back to him, "Because it's better to spend your last days with the people you love and love you, don't you understand that?"

"My father finally accepted that I died and so I didn't want to intrude, But besides my father there isn't anyone who ever cared about me." He bursted out with his voice raised.

I was honestly hurt, does he still think I never cared about him? I wonder what he thought of me when I offered him to live with me.

Did he think it was out of pity this whole time?

"I see how it is. No one cares about you right? Not even I care right? I wonder why I even bothered to make you stay at my place and buy you clothes, what was the point right? I mean, it totally makes sense that I never cared about you. " I sarcastically said in rage as I crossed my arms.

He opened his mouth but words didn't escape from them. Of course he cared about me and he knew I cared for him back.

"Th-That's not what I meant.. I said it wrongly, I'm sorry." Jungkook moved closer to me and placed the palms of his hands on my cheeks. "I just don't want you to be upset at the fact that I'll be leaving again, and now for good.."

"Don't you think it's better to know the truth than believing a lie?" I said to him.

"Hm, you're right. At least im here now.." He smiled. I hug him once again, but this time filled with love and feeling the comfort of his body next to mine.

"It's all because of her you know? All because of her the one I love so much has to face this, she.. she deserves to suffer even more than-" but I stopped finishing the sentence as he broke the hug and looked at me in shocked.

"D-Did I hear that correctly?" He gulped.

"Hear what?" I ask him.

"... You said you love me"

I was just as shocked as he was. It just came right out of me without thinking properly. I was planning to tell him soon but I didn't think it would be now.

"Well.. yeah, of course I do, for a while now actually. Since the start.. "

He gave me the biggest brightest smile I've ever seen him make. Jungkook's eyes were sparkling from him crying but he stopped tearing up after him hearing what I said. "Tell me you mean it"

We move our faces closer to each other, grinning at the same time. "Of course I mean it! I love you Jungkook, I really do.."

Just after we both laughed a little, we pressed our lips together because that's what I really wanted and I could tell he wanted it to.

He caressed my cheek with his index finger while deeply going in the kiss. His other hand moved slowly down from my hair to my neck and then even further down my back to my waist where he grabbed it tightly this time and moved me closer to himself.

Both our faces red as ever and taking deep breathes when we let go but then continue where we left off, We started to use our tongues.

He broke our kiss and started to peck me on my neck. "Soft.." He said to himself. "...And I want more"

The pecks started to become hard which lead him to marking my neck. I ran my fingers through his smooth black hair, feeling every detail every second.

It was my turn now, I broke Jungkook's kiss on my collarbone, lifted his head just a little and started to kiss the back of his ear.

"Ah.!" he let out a whimper. I must have found his soft spot. Satisfied, I continued what I was doing, hearing the sound of him being pleasured somehow made me feel something I haven't felt in a while..

"Jungkook.." I whispered.

"Hm?" He hummed.

I bit my lip as I grabbed the sides of his shirt and breathed heavily as our noses touched.

"...I want you"

Jungkook was stunned by what I just said. "R-Right now?"

"Yes." I place the palm of my hands on his chest, feeling his powerful heartbeat.

He smirked from thinking about what was going to happen next. There was a time he once dreamt of it happening in which he woke up to an erection. Gladly no one saw it, and by no one he meant me.

Never did he think it would happen in real life, surely he wanted it but Jungkook thought I was willing to do it with him. That was till this day.

Joyfully, he bent just a little down, grabbed both of my legs forcefully and lifted me up, causing me to let out a yelp.

I continued to kiss his lips as he took me to the bed.

-TBC-