6

"I'm taking over you~"

_____________

Jungkook turned around and saw a guy pointing at him, he looked really angry.

Jungkook also felt angry but also a little frightened.

"How dare you enter this house without permission, Are you here to kidnap her? ARE YOU HERE TO RAPE HER?" Namjoon screamed.

Jungkook clenched his fists "I SHOULD BE SAYING THE SAME THING TO YOU!"

"I'm her brother, and I'm staying here with her" Namjoon said.

"Her brother-"

"HEY STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU TWO! I shouted at them.

They both looked at me at the same time.

"(Y/N), please explain why this stranger is in our house, NOW!" Namjoon shouted.

"He's not a stranger Namjoon.. he's someone I know..."

"Really? Who?" He asked me.

"... Jungkook.."

"Jung-" Namjoon gulped and blinked a few times while looking at him.

He looked at him up and down over and over again.

He pointed his finger at him.

"Him? He's the one?" He asked.

"Y-yes.." I said.

Namjoon sighed. "I thought.. I thought you wouldn't get even worse than you already are (Y/N).."

"I don't understand what you mean?"

"First you cry miserably because of him for a whole year, then you start hallucinating him, AND THEN, you are thinking this guy right here is him?"

My face immediately turned red because he mentioned me crying for a whole year because of Jungkook and he's in same room right now.

For a whole year, She's been.. crying? Jungkook thought to himself.

"Namjoon I swear to god that's him!"

Namjoon looked at Jungkook with his eyes narrowed.

"Well are you?" He asked.

Jungkook sighed "...yes."

"I told you, I told you I saw him yesterday! But you didn't listen to me!" I complained.

"You- YOU SAID YOU SAW HIM HANGING"

"I KNOW THATS WHAT I THOUGHT TOO BUT IT TURNS OUT HE WAS ALIVE THIS WHOLE TIME! I don't know how but.. "

Namjoon turned his head to Jungkook.

"Well?"

"... well... what?" Jungkook said.

"I wanna know how you're alive of course!"

Jungkook scoffed, this whole thing was so troublesome for him and he never wanted any of this to happen, he wished she never found out he was alive, but now it's too late.

"You know what? I don't have time for this, I only came here so I can drop (Y/N) off because my dog bit her." He turned around and made his way to the main door.

"HEY!" Namjoon shouted at him.

Jungkook ignored and kept on walking.

Namjoon runs right in front of the door to block his way.

"Move out of the way."

Namjoon gritted his teeth, immediately reaches out to grab Jungkooks collar and raises his fist.

Jungkook starts to get really angry, he grabs Namjoon hands and tries to make him let go.

When he finally gives up, Jungkook drops both of hands.

"You know what? Punch me, punch me as hard as you can. I've been punched so many times I've gotten used to it!" Jungkook starts to laugh.

"PUNCH ME!" He screams.

"Namjoon please don't hurt him!" I shouted across the room.

"My sister.. she's been totally different after she met you, and when she thought you died.. she became quiet and depressed, she had to take pills. I know for a fact that all she has been doing was cry for you, and here you are.. a breathing body, you never even visited her? You never even told her calm down and that you were alive the whole time?" Namjoon said with his voice calmed down.

Jungkook didn't know what to say, he didn't think all that happened.

"It's all your fault, your fault that she's like this, and you never did anything about it and hid yourself like a coward. And now that she finally met you, your stupid dog bit her and she got hurt again.. BECAUSE OF YOU. Now tell me Jungkook, why are you leaving?" He asked.

Jungkook bit his lip, he didn't know how to make up an excuse, this was a really tough situation he was in.

After finally giving up and realised there's no going back.. he said it.

"I'm sorry.."

Namjoon let go of Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook looked down on the ground and sighed.

"I'm.. sorry (Y/N).. forgive me.." Jungkook said to me.

He immediately turned around and sat next to her, he looked down and squeezed his hands tight, not giving eye contact to anyone at all.

"I... I'll leave you two.." Namjoon walked to his bedroom and closed the door.

There was silence for about two minutes, and those two minutes felt like hours for the both of us.

"I never knew.. (Y/N) I never knew you missed me... and what he said.. if all that's true then.. then.."

"Of course I missed you, why wouldn't I? But you really have no idea Jungkook.. " I said.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.."

"It's okay, I'm just glad you're alive really! Now tell me.."

I looked at him and he finally looked at me, we both gazed into each other's eyes.

".... what happened Jungkook?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath.

"Well... "

-TBC-