18

"I never thought I would get a chance to meet you again!" Jungkook happily says as he hugs him without any hesitation.

"How have you been man? When did you get released?" He asks him.

The guy was still shocked seeing Jungkook, thinking if he really was real.

"H-How.." he says with his eyes wide open.

"Ah! Hahah, well that's a pretty long story" Jungkook chuckles while scratching the back of his head.

"But it really is great to see you again Jimin!"

"I was released about three months after you died, I mean.. I thought you died. Actually everyone thought you were dead after I heard rumors you killed yourself, I mean you didn't kill yourself but yeah you know what I mean" Jimin bites his bottom lip.

"-but I don't understand Jungkook, Everyone said you hung yourself, how are you alive?"

Jungkook takes a deep breath as he looks down. "Let's talk about it somewhere else, how about we grab some coffee?"

He nods "Okay but.. its strange seeing you and nurse (Y/N), I had to observe for a long time at what I was seeing. what? Have you guys started to date?" Jimin points at her.

Jungkook immediately starts to cough and pushes Jimins arm down. "Don't point OI!"

"She's just a friend who has been willing for me to stay at her place, I'm quite thankful actually" he smiles to himself.

But it was too late, (Y/N) notices Jimin pointing at her and so she starts to walk his way.

As she walked closer and closer, she could recognize the face, it was familiar. And then it hit her..

"Park Jimin?" She said in surprise.

Jimin quickly grins at her "Nurse (Y/N)! I mean.. Miss (Y/N)! I mean.. oh god what do I call you!?"

She starts to chuckle. "You can just call me (Y/N). Ah, I have heard you have been released! How are you?"

"Yup I have, and I've been great. I was upset about Jungkook but after today, I feel much better!" He smiles.

Jungkook turns his head to her.

"(Y/N).. is.. is it-"

"You two can go and catch up! I'm sure you have many things to say to each other. Don't worry about Cloud, I'll bring him home. I'll see you soon okay?" She says to Jungkook.

He felt relieved at what she said and that she understood without him having to explain.

"Okay, I'll come home by myself, see you!" He waves at her.

But as (Y/N) was walking away, she quickly stopped as she realized something.

"Home.. he called it home.."

-

JUNGKOOKS POV

"And so now I'm currently staying at her place, only for a bit though! I'll leave soon" I say to Jimin while stirring my coffee.

Jimin was shocked by the story I told him. Suddenly he felt guilty once more, but this time even worse and so his eyes started to water.

"T-That story was very.. " But Jimin could hold it in anymore, and so he let his tears run down.

"Wait.. why are you crying? Hey are you okay?" I ask in concern.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook.." he cried.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't have anything to do with this!"

"BUT I DID!" Jimin slams his hands on the table causing me to jump from his sudden action.

"All of this is my damn fault, if I... if u hadn't been such a coward, this wouldn't have happened!"

I raised my eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?"

"That Suho guy, he.. he threatened me, that's why I lied to you about Taehyung. If I would have stood up to him... you wouldn't have attacked Taehyung, you wouldn't have been locked up somewhere else, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TORTURED!" He screams at me. People around us started to whisper after Jimins tantrum.

"Hey, listen. It's not your fault okay? You were threatened! I would have done the same thing if I were you! So don't worry, I'm not mad"

"I felt so guilty this past year... so guilty that you died because of me.. I wanted to drown myself once more-"

I quickly place my hand over his and look him into the eye.

"Don't blame yourself, and hey look! I'm alive. And I'm personally telling you that I forgive you. I never had a grudge against you Jimin" I confess to him.

He starts to smile a little, relieved the pain inside of his for a whole year had finally been slowly released.

"H-Have you met Taehyung?" He asks me.

TBC