20

He froze for a few seconds but then burst out laughing loud.

He covered his face with his hands while a having a big grin on his face.

I was confused, why would he laugh at a situation like this? Maybe he was too happy?

"Oh God Hahah! Now I'm hallucinating things, I must have really gone crazy now!" He says to himself.

Taehyung clears his throat and rubs his eyes to get a good look at me again.

"Oh for fuck sake, why aren't you going away?"

Then he thought.. maybe it was someone who just looked like Jungkook. Someone.. looking completely like Jungkook.

"Ah I'm sorry, you just look a lot like this guy I know.. hah."

I gulped. "That's because I am the guy you know."

"Excuse me?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"It's me, Jungkook! Jungkook.. your best friend. Well.. was your best friend" I slowly drop my head down with a frown.

"JUNGKOOK IS FUCKING DEAD!" He screams as his fists hit the table hard.

I quickly stand up and signal him to calm down. "It really is me! Please calm down! Look, Jungkook had a scar on his left cheek right? See? I have one too! I'll explain everything, please let me just explain?"

Taehyung continued to blink because it was still unrealistic to him.

"I didn't actually die.. whoever was hung at the institute.. that wasn't me. Someone just made it look like me, and the police probably didn't investigate properly because committing suicide was common in a place like that."

I continued to explain the whole story and what happened afterwards.

"-but Taehyung, I'm sorry about what happened between us. I would obviously never attack you for no good reason at all! It's just that Jimin told me you were working for Mia and so I had to attack. But please don't blame it on Jimin, he was threatened!" I told him.

"So it really is you.." His eyes were watering.
"Well I'll be damned.. Jungkook what in the world did you do to make a crazy ex take it this far just to give you revenge?" Taehyung laughs.

I laughed along with him. The situation was still unreal to me.

"But she's still in that institute right? Please tell me she didn't escape or something" he asks me.

I shake my head. "Fortunately it will be a really long while till she is released"

"That's good. She doesn't deserve her freedom... not after what she did to you! Oh man I'm so sorry.. I'm sorry I hated you for what you did even though it wasn't your fault to begin with!" Taehyung apologized.

"Why are you apologizing? It should be me apologizing! I was scared to visit you coz I thought you wouldn't want to even look at my face!"

"Well that's true, but after you telling the truth..it changes everything."

We both awkwardly looked around the room.

"I missed you bro" He says.

I smile at him, "I missed you too."

TBC