23

'Because I love you..'
Those words repeated in my head.

To this day on, I still remember exactly how he said it... every detail. And I felt guilty I didn't say it back. It haunted me for such a long time. I thought I would never get to say it back. But now I have the chance.

I hopped into the duvet, the feeling of the soft cloth running through my skin, a sudden feel of happiness filled inside of me as I knew it was finally time to rest and shut my eyes to fall sleep.

I was in a deep sleep, my body couldn't move an inch and my head sunk down the pillow. But there was something that suddenly broke it.

I could hear the sound of someone screaming. No.. it wasn't just someone, it was Jungkook.

-

I quickly opened my eyes and just for a few seconds I froze thinking what was happening. Then, I got up from my bed and slammed the door wide open. Not knowing what was coming.

I thought to myself "Is someone attacking him? Is it possibly the men taking him again?" It was something I didn't want to think because that would have been the worst case.

I looked around, trying to see who was attacking him. Looking to the left and right, there was no figure I could see other than Jungkook on the couch.

He was still lying down, eyes shut and moving his head from side to side while breathing heavily. "IT HURTS!" He cried.

I realized he was having a nightmare.

"P-Please.. no.. not again.. I b-beg of you.. Just kill me instead.. kill me! ...It hurts so much..." A tear ran down from his eye.

I grabbed his shoulders and shook them back and forth. "Jungkook!" I shouted.

"WAKE UP!
PLEASE WAKE UP!" I screamed.

He started to wail in distress. I still couldn't manage to wake him up, He probably couldn't hear me due to him screaming so I shook him even harder and shouted as loud as I could.

"JUNGKOOK!" I say one final time.

He quickly flashes his eyes open and gets up. Jungkook starts to look around the room while he was shaking and sweat trickled from his forehead. He was breathing very deeply.

"It's okay Jungkook.. you were just dreaming, none of it was real!" I say to him in the mostly soothing voice.

"N-None..?" He asks me as he looks at me.

"None. You're safe now, it's all over." I said.

He lifted his hand while it was still shaking and placed it on his chest.
"I feel it.. I still remember it all. The pain.. the loneliness.. I- I want to forget it but I can't seem to?" He was in such a mess he didn't even care if he was crying in front of me.

I moved myself closer and wrapped my arms around him tightly so I would somehow calm him down and stop him from shaking.

"You won't experience any pain anymore, it's all over now! And you're not lonely. I'm here aren't I?" I place my chin on top of his head.

He sniffs while he wraps his arms around my waist, not tightly but gently.

"I'm here.. I'm here.." I whispered.

His body stopped shaking a lot, and he stopped crying loudly. Tears were still running down him though.

I let go slowly but he didn't seem to let go from me.

"No..
You can't go..
if you go,
Then I wouldn't think it's real." He weeps.

"Don't leave me.." He says in the most quiet voice, but I could hear him.

"I won't leave you.. Hey, how about you sleep in my bed tonight? J-Just for one night, I don't think you can sleep alone..." I hesitantly said.

He slowly finally let go of me and nodded while wiping the tears from his face.

I gently grab his hand and take him to my room. Luckily it was a double bed, if it was a single.. well.. you know.

We both get into the covers and try to get ourselves comfortable. I close my eyes and try to sleep, while hoping he would be comforted enough.

"I love you..." He mumbles while shutting his eyes.

-TBC-

_________
This is the fluffiest fluff I've ever written.. damn I'm so used to writing violence nd stuff that writing this was- ok bye.