Chapter 25- Midnight Fun(Edited)

Start from the beginning

"Hey calm down, it's alright they just want to see how we're doing," I said as I put my arm around her waist as everybody 'awed' as we walked up to the counter to order.

"Hello, how can I help you?" a guy in his early twenties, with ash blond hair and piercing blue eyes asked us with a weird look in his eyes when he noticed Aali standing next to me.

"Hey, we would like one tub of cookie dough ice cream and one tub of vanilla and strawberry please," I said as the guy smiled and nodded his head and smiled at me and Aali. Umm, okay why is this guy looking at Aali like he knows her.

Aaliya's POV

Why does this guy look so familiar? Wait, is he... No- he can't be. Can he?

"Here's your orders, Aali and Amir," he said as he passed us our orders. Okay now I was totally confused, how does he know my name, my nickname.

"How do you know my name?" I asked him as he looked at me hurt. What is wrong with this guy?

"You really don't remember me any more baby cakes, that colour is looking bae on you, it really makes your skin tone pop," he said smiling as it took me a few seconds to realize. Oh my Allah! It's really him, after all these years.

"Nathan!!! Is it really you? I thought I would never see you again, how come you're here?" I screamed at him as he nodded his head and high fived me as Amir stood there with an unreadable expression on his face as he studied Nathan.

"Yep the one and only, you didn't tell me you got married baby cakes," he said while putting his arm around my shoulder and winking at me as Amir clenched his fist. I started laughing as Amir didn't really know him like I do.

"Amir this was my best friend Nathan and Nathan this is my lovely husband Amir," I said as Amir smiled a forced smile and I know he is only being protective as I am his wife and I am pregnant so of course he will get jealous., but I am fine with it for now.

"So here are your orders darlings," he said as he jumped onto the counter and started swinging his legs and singing as I joined in for fun as everybody had now left the shop, leaving just us three.

I looked at Amir and realized that he doesn't know about Nathan's secret so I just asked him to play along and he smiled so he leaned into my ear and pretended to whisper as I fake laughed to see what his reaction was.

Amir came storming towards us and put his arm around my shoulder and tried dragging me towards the door as I protested as he just glared at Nathan who just sat there with an emotionless face.

"Hey, Amir you know I am gay, right? And also the fact that I am younger than her by five months" he said, making Amir stop dead in his tracks, as he slowly turned his head and looked at me for confirmation to which I just nodded letting out my laugh, that I tried so hard to keep in all this time.

He looked at me and glared at Nathan trying to figure out what was wrong with him as I slapped his arm playfully and glared at him signalling with my eyes for him to stop. As he smiled at me after giving a sigh of relief as I and Nathan continued to laugh our heads off at his naivety as Nathan came up to me and smiled whilst looking at Amir with a mischievous glint in his eyes and then looked at me.

I knew what he was about to do but I did NOT want to be a part of Nathan's plans as they can get serious really quickly as he doesn't know what he is doing half the time like seriously he forgets what he even started.

"Nathan don't" I threatened him as he smiled at me and steeped towards Amir who just looked at us nervously. 1...2...3...4...5 BAM.

I turned my head and there stood Amir covered in the centre of the shop with Ice cream dripping down his face and dripping onto his clothes, as a massive bucket swung from two pieces of ropes held by chains from the ceiling.