Get It

"Hey, Elcie. Just try it. It's fun and you can even find new friends there!" Her friend, Mayu, stated. Elcie just sighed and mumbled yes to her.

Elcie grabbed her phone and plopped down her bed, squirming in place to find the best comfortable position. She gave up doing that and just sat up straight as she leans on her headboard.

She opened her phone and installed Amino, an app where you can share your interest in one app.

Fortunately, Elcie is a K-POP fan. She set up her account with the account name "elcieyousoon" (lol omg im--) and picked a profile picture, a picture of one of her ultimate bias, Hwall.

 She set up her account with the account name "elcieyousoon" (lol omg im--) and picked a profile picture, a picture of one of her ultimate bias, Hwall

"Ah... I'm done! Now let's start!" She joined K-POP Amino first.

She began fixing her profile and even made her first post about her biases. She had a lot of fun looking through what other fans are posting and even answered some quizzes and even perfected it. Elcie thought it was really fun and you get to chat with other fans too!

"Wait... Is there THE BOYZ Amino?" She thought.

She immediately searched it and found it. Finally! A place where she can fangirl about her bias group the whole day.

"Should I find a groupchat?"

Suddenly, her phone dinged, showing a notification from Amino. She looked at her chats and saw a person whose screenname is "angelbaecob." She got curious and opened the chatroom.

angelbaecob😇: hey! welcome to the boyz amino! would you like to join our group chat? its nice to have a new face at least lol not meaning to be rude or anything but yeah...

angelbaecob😇: btw your name is so unique i love it lol anyways

angelbaecob😇: sooooo you in?

"Should I? I mean, I want to join a group chat... so why not?" She told herself.

She began typing to reply to him/her (dont assume genders )

elcieyousoon: sure! i'll be happy to :)

She didn't realize that this groupchat and this app would change her life

(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)(^ω^)

Hello and welcome to another story!

And as you cane see, its The Boyz (bc i fell into them and they snathced my wig oml)

Also, its inspired by the Amino app (btw check it out its fun tbh)

(*disclaimer: the chatroom in the amino is different from this one so pls cut me some slack if you noticed that)

Anyways, enjoy the story!