"I missed you so much," she uttered between her sobs. "I'm so sorry."

I hushed her as I rub his back. "Don't worry about the past, Tash. I am here now and I will not step back this time. I missed you too."

After minutes of hugging, I brought her to the table where dinner was served. This mistake turned out to be a surprise date and I didn't regret a thing. Some violin music was played by someone from the deck and it makes every moment romantic.

That organizer thought it was a date too I must say because it was romantic and turned out to be an ideal wedding proposal. Louis might have thought wrong and it was my fault for not clarifying this thing but as I said, I am not regretting every single moment.

"How have you been?" I asked while chewing the medium rare steak that was served. "Does that empire burdens you?"

"No, I am enjoying working there. Actually, we're having an anniversary but it's hard to plan especially we were gunned the last time I ordered to open the gates," she answered.

"If you're tired, take some rest but if it really burdens you, let it go. You can hire people to work for it," I advised but she just game me a smile.

Suddenly, she drank her wine after releasing her utensils. "Let's not talk about work here. By the way, where have you been for so long?" she asked. "I was looking for you but before I could find you, I discovered something about my life."

"Just here and there, nothing special. I worked in my mom's company here and I actually enjoyed it. It makes me feel that I am a grown up man," I chuckled.

She look at me, directly in the eyes. "You've changed a lot."

"How?" I wondered while intently looking at her. "I know I became more handsome and delicious."

"Silly," she chucked. "What I meant is that you became this talkative and funny. It was a good change, I must say."

I smiled from ear to ear while focusing on the steak. "I made myself better... for you."

I heard no response so I look at her. She was in tears and she's smiling. I know what those tears mean, tears of joy.

"Can we continue our paused love story here in Paris, Tash," I started after standing. "I know that leaving you alone for a year is hurtful and I knew to myself that you were hurt more than I felt. I tried to forget you but I heart hinders me to throw all the things we shared in the past. I cannot imagine myself embracing another lady nor seeing you walking with another man. I thought I have forgotten my love for you but I realized, when I saw you again, that I never stopped loving you and I just ignored feeling it."

"Zach.."

"Annastasia Heiltonn, the girl I used to love, will you be my girl again?" I asked before kneeling in front of her. "I cannot offer a ring right now or anything. I just want to give you my promise and my heart."

Her tears bursted, so do I. "Zacharius Voyage, the only person I loved, you don't have to ask me again because I have always been your girl even when I said goodbye."

My heart jumped as the unbearable feeling of happiness covered my soul. I stood up and reached her face. We kissed, passionately and it makes us feel warm and happy. I wiped her tears off her face and embraced her as tight as I could so that she can feel that I won't let her go anymore.

My phone rang and that killed the moment. It was Louis and I'm dying to hit his face because of interrupting our time.

"I am very sorry, Zach. I thought you wanted to-"