♡ 60 - beef ♡

(a/n: it's not called beef because there's a fight. well, ehhh. you'll seem. also, this is just a short cute friendship chapter before all the bullshit explodes again :)) but i have a question at the end sooo)

They just had a normal conversation.

And by normal, Virgil was arguing why school should be cancelled on March 22nd. Hellen was complaining about there being no ice cream, and Roman repeatedly shaking Virgil for no apparent reason and disagreeing with his point.

"It should!" Virgil argued. "People like me need time to grieve!"

"Virgil, dear," Roman said, still shaking him, "they broke up in 2013. That was five years ago, kitten. You've had enough time to grieve."

"I'm hungryyyyy," Hellen whined in the background.

"How fucking dare you think that wE ONLY NEED FIVE YE-"

"Guys!" Hellen snapped very loudly. "Calm your man tits!"

"Man tits?!" Roman cringed.

"What do you want me to call them? Beef bombs?" Hellen teased.

"BEEF CAKES?" Virgil chimed in. Him and Hellen proceeded to have a competition on who could come up with more terms for man boobs.

"MOOBS!"

"THAT ALREADY EXISTS!"

"I KNOW, VIRGIL!"

"MALE BREASTS!"

"HEY!"

"WHAT? YOU DID SOMETHING UNORIGINAL TOO!"

Roman walked away to take a breather. "I'm gonna get a headache." He could hear them arguing even from on the other side of the house.

"EXTERNAL SAGS OF THE MALE SEX!" Virgil shouted.

"WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?"

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW!"

"I DON'T EITHER!"

"STOP YELLING!"

"YOU STOP YELLING!"

Virgil humphed. "BUT YOU'RE YELLING!"

"YOU ARE TOO!"

Before they lost their voices, they flopped onto the bed and Roman entered again.

"I scream loud, sorry," Virgil apologized to his boyfriend.

"I can make you scream even louder," Roman said playfully with a wink.

Hellen choked and burst into laughter with the other two.

"Shit, the thing's still recording?" Virgil realized that he hadn't turned the camera off.

"And all we have is us three talking about My Chemical Romance, food, and man boobs," Roman chuckled.

Hellen giggled.

Virgil went to end the recording. "Alright, let's end this." He pressed the stop button and they all flopped onto his bed.

"Do you want to sleep over with me and Hellen?"

"Yeah! I'll text my mom." He whipped out his phone and sent her a message.

"I love you guys," Hellen said all of a sudden.

Roman had almost completely forgotten about how she used to act towards them and the corners of his mouth tilted upwards even more. "Love you too."

"Love you too!" Virgil also said.

(a/n: oKay this was short but now it's time for me to ask that question thing. should i be one of those wattpad writers with multiple stories out and have different days of updating each one? bc i feel like i could and i have so many ideas for so many other fics and i wanna do them all at once but idk if you guys would want that ♥)