♡ 10 - logan loses it ♡

(a/n: i auditioned for the school play but i didn't get in :( well there's always next year lol)

(a/n again: aLSO LOGICALITY COMES IN AYYYE)

Roman quickly kissed back. When they finally pulled away, Virgil blushed furiously and looked down.

I've never kissed someone before, he thought. THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS, OH MY GOD-

"So, uh," he said. "What now?" He brushed away the feeling that Roman was lying earlier.

Roman grinned. "We should probably start to try to memorize our lines. We have rehearsal in an hour."

OH! Virgil nearly forgot about the rehearsal. Thank God he had Roman.

"I already memorized all of them because of all the videos of the show online that I watch in my free time, so I could help you."

Virgil laughed. "Should we invite Patton over? Mostly because I want him to sing Dead Gay Son."

"Of course! We can also invite Logan."

"Logan? He hates theatre."

"Whatever. We can annoy him!"

Virgil grinned. "Alright. I'll text the group chat."

oof

Virgil: aye patt and lo wanna come over to romano's house to go try memorize some lines before rehearsal soon

Logan 💡: I would rather not take part in professional make-believe. Why are you inviting me, anyway? I am not in the show.

Patton 🐶: BECAUSE IT'LL BE FUNNNNNNNN LOGAAAN

Logan 💡: Well, from what I've observed, if I were to go to Roman's house, I'd be around someone who does not use capital letters correctly, somebody who only uses capital letters, and a third dolt. So, no thank you.

Virgil: ha romano yOu're the tHIRD DOLT, SUCK MY DICK

Romano Cheese ♡: i mean if you insist ;)

Virgil: well i didn't mean it in that sense but uh

Virgil: anyway y'all didn't answer my question

Virgil: you coming or not?

Logan 💡: Patton will be there, correct?

Patton 🐶: YEP 💝💝💝💝

Logan 💡: I'll be there in 15 minutes.

Romano Cheese ♡: hMm Logan only said yes when Patton agreed to go

Romano Cheese ♡: do you have a little crusssssshhhhh Logan

Patton 🐶: hE pRobably doesn't, why would anyone have a crush on me?

Virgil: sHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH PATT EVERYBODY LOVES YOU AND YOU FUCKING KNOW IT YOU LITTLE PRECIOUS ADORABLE BEAUTIFUL LOVEABLE SHIT (a/n: this is actually a copy paste of a text i sent to my best friend yesterday when she said she didn't have many friends except i changed her name to patt)

Romano Cheese ♡: w h a t

Patton 🐶: aWW THANKS SON

Patton 🐶: WELL I THINK THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT BUT-

Romano Cheese ♡: oKay moving on. The address is 21 rosemary street

Patton 🐶: I'll be right overrrrr!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Logan 💡: Aw, how cute.

Virgil: fjekfkwlckekkfa

Logan 💡: I MEAN, I SAID NOTHING, I MEANT NOTHING, NOTHING AT ALL.

Romano Cheese ♡: you liiiiiiike himmm!

Logan 💡: Falsehood.

(a/n: i fucking hate typing logan's stuff bc im like virgil. lowercase is my aesthetic)

When everyone was at Roman's house, they sat on the couch. Roman put his arm around Virgil, causing his cheeks to turn pink.

Patton tried to hug Logan.

Logan panicked and dabbed. (a/n: i totally didn't steal the panicked dab from a tumblr post) Then he ran to the bathroom screaming.

It wasn't until 15 minutes later when Logan got out of the bathroom. His face was emotionless, like he hadn't been screaming earlier because of his crush.

Virgil got an idea. He whispered it to Roman. Since they both knew that Patton was obviously into Logan, they told him too. Patton giggled.

"Hey Logan!" Roman called. "Can you help us practice Dead Gay Son as Ram's dad?"

"I do not sing. And I wouldn't help with this theatre nonsense, even if I did sing," Logan scoffed.

"Dead Gay Son is a duet with Ram's and Kurt's fathers, so you'll be doing it with just Patton."

"I'll do it," Logan said quickly.

Virgil smirked.

Logan and Patton stood up and performed it.

Little did Logan know, Virgil, Roman, and Patton's idea earlier was to not tell him that they kiss at the end of the song.

Virgil and Roman smiled mischievously at Logan. They found out that he was an amazing singer. They couldn't understand why he didn't want to use his singing voice, though.

They sang the final lyric. Before Logan could walk back to the couch, Patton grabbed his face and pulled him passionately for a kiss. Logan's eyes widened, but he kissed back.

Roman cheered. "WOOO!"

"Get it, Patton!" Virgil yelled.