♡ 39 - email ♡

(a/n: god damnit i have so many drafts bc i have so many ideas for other fics but i gotta do this one and i promised something to someone and i don't know if that's still gonna happen bc ive just got so many ideas aAAAA)

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

"No! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my life and fuck everything, I fucking hate my shitty self and I fucking want to die, and I really fucking want a bag of Doritos, so can someone help me, I'm fucking DYING!!!" Virgil cried when the end of the school day came.

"Virgil! You're swearing in front of Patton! What happened?!" Roman asked, shocked, but quickly handed Virgil a bag of Doritos from the vending machine. Patton had texted him that Virgil might need one so he bought one, and Patton was right.

Virgil tore open the bag and shoved a handful of chips into his mouth while screaming.

"Don't choke, dear. What happened?" The thing was, he already knew what happened, but he didn't want to freak Virgil out even more.

"Hellen...sent...link....email......and whole goddamn school...so many people.....dying inside....AAAAAAAAAA-" Virgil screamed through Dorito chewing. He was quite the stress eater.

"Oh no, kitten. I'm sorry. Look, whatever happens, I'm here for you. And Patton's here for you. And Logan's here for you. And Valerie's here for you. And Calypso's here for you."

"Can I go to your house?" He buried his face in Roman's chest.

"My mom's having this weird party thing, so I don't believe you can. I'm so sorry, Virgil."

"He can come to mine!" Patton chimed in. "Here, Virgey. I'll give you everything in my Dorito cabinet if you need it."

"Thank you so much for taking care of him, Patton. I wish I was there too," Roman said with a sad smile.

"No problem, Roman! Anyway, I'm gonna take Virgil home. You go have fun at that party!"

"Oh trust me, I won't. I'll see if I can FaceTime either of you."

"Bye Roman," Virgil said. He kissed him gently before following Patton.

By now, Virgil had set all the videos other than the two most recent ones on private. He was okay with people seeing him be silly and shit, but he didn't want people hearing him basically leak his weaknesses. There were probably people that watched them already, though.

Fuck.

FUCK!

"Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck, I'm fucking done with everything," he groaned. Patton had to give him five bags of Doritos to finally get him to be quiet.

Patton helped him suffer through the whirlpool of death, also known as math homework. And by "helped him," it meant he texted Logan and begged him for the answers because neither of them could understand anything.

When they were done with all their school work for the day, Patton FaceTimed Roman.

"How's Virgil doing?" Roman asked.

"Better than before. He ate all my Doritos, so I'm making him cookies."

"Patton, he'll get a stomach ache!"

"Eh. I'll do whatever makes him happy! He's my son!"

"I'm not your son," Virgil interrupted.

Roman's face lit up. "Virgil! Baby, how are you feeling?!"