------
Liam shut his locker and headed to lunch. He had avoided his friends all day but now it was going to be impossible to escape them. He grabbed a lunch tray of fruit, corn, beans and frankfurters with a potato, and a small juice box.
Just as delicious as always he thought to himself sarcastically walking over to sit at a lunch table. "Liam!" He heard Louis call, walking up to him with Niall right beside him as they sat down in front of him.

"What happened last night mate?" Louis asked with a puzzled look.
"And where's my bread and butter pudding?" Niall chimes in, his mouth stuffed with beans.

Liam digs in his hoodie pocket for the small container of pudding and slid it across the table to the Irishman who smiled at him.

"I love you!" He says

"Than-

"I was talking to the pudding" Niall interrupts opening up the container and digging in. "Love you too Niall" Liam says sarcastically eating his own food. "Why couldn't we come over last night Liam, when I said I had 'nothing better to do' I really didn't!" Louis says snatching a pineapple from Liam's bowl and eating it.

"You could have had something better to do" Liam starts
"Could've done Harry" Niall finishes and they both start laughing and high fived each other. "Oh whatever! He tops anywa- Louis clapped his hands over his mouth turning a deep red to which the two just laughed harder at him.

Harry then walks over taking a seat beside the blushing tomato red boy.
"Hey babe" he says kissing Louis' cheek
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear" Niall says with a laugh. "So you were talking about me boo? Is that why your so red?" Harry asks with a smirk throwing his arm around Louis.
"yes, and he just told us something very intres- Louis put his hands over Niall's mouth muffling his giggles.
"Do you wanna just skip lunch babe?" Louis asks quickly then stood up grabbing Harry by the hand and walking off but turning around to mouth "you two are so dead" to them while running his thumb across his neck.

"Pfffft did he call him boo?" Niall laughed and Liam laughed with him
"He tops anyway!" Liam says in a high pitched voice imitating Louis then breaking into a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

Once the two had finally stopped laughing, both their faces now red and stomachs hurting.
"Why couldn't we come anyway?"
"Oh! Uh I was-
RIIIIING!
'Saved by the bell' Liam thought and then got up to go to his next class. But to his despair he remembered he had that class with both Niall and Louis.

Liam steps into the class and sat in his seat beside Niall who was already there. "You think Louis' gonna skip this period?" Niall asks "No Louis' smarter than that he knows mrs.C takes attendance everyday" Liam answered and just then Louis walked in, his hair messy and his face redder than before if that was even possible.

"Wow you really did suck his dick huh?" Niall teased and Louis pushed his books off his desk. "Woops!" He said sarcastically then taking his seat behind Liam. "Fuck both of you!" Louis says flipping them both off and Niall then leaned over to him wrapping his arms around him "you love us!" Niall coos and Liam joins in turning to his side and leaning over to hug the small boy who was squirming helplessly being squashed between the two boys "ew gross get offa me!" Louis exclaimed trying his best to push the boys arms from around him "not until you say that you love us! you know the rules Tomlinson!" Liam says hugging tighter "uhhhggg fine! I guess I kind of sort of maybe a tiny bit love you two assholes" Louis grumbled and the two boys released him "and we love you too Lou!" Niall says "fuck off" Louis smiles and they all started laughing after that.

"Class! Class! Settle down please we have an assignment to do! I know your all excited for spring break but we still have work to be done" mrs C starts.