Chapter 21 (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

And Victoria knows if Shyla sees this she'll be pissed off, but she knows I'm always gonna come back to her. I hate that I can't control my emotions when it comes to her but that's how it goes. If Victoria got her shit together, I'd drop all my hoes and kick it with her for the time being, and she knows that.

But right now she wasn't even Victoria. I could see her turning into Sleazy V, not BBS. I haven't fucked with Victoria in a minute but I still talk to my niggas. They tell me the shit that's going on, so I'm always keeping tabs on her. I swear she's got three personalities, though.

BBS: Victoria loves acting bougie when she goes on her little shopping trips with her Dad and I can't blame her for that. It's fun as hell but she acts so uppity, especially when she starts flashing off her shit.

Sleazy V: Right now, she was Sleazy V, not Victoria. Sleazy V is the nigga inside of her that's freaky. She'll do anything for a nigga, and by that I mean me. She'll show some other guys attention but she'll focus it all on me, like she's doing now.

Victoria: Then you got plain ole Victoria Sincere McDonald. This is the side of her that I love. She can give me lip but it ain't nothing I can't deal with. This is the sweet side of her that I fell in love with and the side of her that's slowly starting to disappear.

Victoria slowed down her pace and dug her butt into me. Right now, I couldn't control myself. If her brother wasn't outside and Shyla wasn't somewhere in the house, I'd drop everything right now and fuck her on this floor but I can't. 

When the song finally went off she turned to me smiling. She stood close against me as her left hand traveled to the zipper on my shorts. I knew her crazy ass would have unzipped my pants but she smirked instead as she rubbed up against me.

"You better stop playing me like I won't do it," she teased before disappearing into the crowd of people dancing just like her.

I shook my head and looked back at my niggas who were laughing and cheering me on as Victoria walked off.

"I ain't know Sleazy V could get down like dat," Nasty Nate laughed. "I jus' might have ta hit dat!"

I laughed. "Sike! You ain't hittin' that shit. You ain't even coming close to it."

Big Rob smacked Slick Rick's chest as he laughed. "Y'all niggas hear dat? This nigga claimin' her now," he said.

"I ain't claiming shit. Y'all know I'm fucking with Shyla now. Victoria was in the past."

We all looked at each other before exchanging a few laughs. They knew just like I did that Victoria knew how to manipulate me into getting her in her bed. She had some kind of hold over me, I don't know what it was, but I loved it.

I turned to my side and watched as Shyla came around the corner with a cup in her hand. 

"Just in time," I mumbled as I looked over at the guys. "Now it's time fa y'all niggas to go."

They all waved me off as they drifted off into the sea of teenagers. I grabbed Shyla's hand and pulled her through the crowds of people so we could sit down on the couch. I knew she wasn't up for dancing and neither was I. I was set after the show Sleazy V just put on for me. I sat down on the couch and Shyla tried sitting next to me but I pulled her on my lap, finally trying to cross over the friend zone she had been putting me in.

I've been paying passes at Shyla for months, but she always seems to friend zone me even though she likes me. I know she does, or else she wouldn't have stepped out of her environment to attend this party or the party we first met up at, at that hotel when Sleazy V interrupted us. She only does different when I'm around, and she wouldn't do that if she didn't like me.