|Cum|

"Y/N, I have to-"

"No! Don't delete it!!"

Y/N and I had been fighting for a while now, on whether or not she could keep the image she took. I finally managed to snatch her phone away from her tight grip; that's when she jumped on me, whines escaping her plump lips right before they twisted into a pout.

"Give my phone back! I can't live without that thing!"

"Y/N, calm down!"

She thrashed about, trying desperately to grab her phone back. I fought her active figure, though, tossing her phone to Taehyung on the soft bed. Before the girl on top of me could get up, I rolled our bodies over to pin her to the carpeted floor.

"Hyung, delete the picture!"

"Don't! Please Tae?", Y/N turned to him with a pout.

"Hm.. I dunno, Kook. Your girlfriend seems pretty cute", hyung chuckled, turning his gaze to the photo, "This is a good picture, too. Are you a photographer?"

Y/N opened her mouth to speak, but I cut her off.

"Hyung!", I whined, pouting now.

"Fine, fine", he tapped away on the phone, making me turn back to a teary-eyed Y/N.

She was pouting, her cheeks puffed out slightly, as her eyes gazed into mine, lined with sadness. I sighed, loosening my grip on her wrists just a bit.

"Sorry. We had to"

"But I wasn't going to post it.."

"Still, we need to protect ourselves. Just in case.. You know that"

"But-", tears threatened to leave her eyes, her pout becoming more visible.

"N-no, don't-"

"I just wanted vkook-"

"Listen, your vkook isn't real"

"It is!"

A groan slipped past my lips, and I let go of the girl under me.

Big mistake.

She quickly used her freedom to kick me there, scrambling to stand. As she did, I saw her jump on Taehyung, who screamed like a girl seconds before the impact.

I was too busy trying not to feel the pain. I just lay on the soft carpet, my body curled into a fetus position as I held the area, nibbling away at my lips as though it would help or ease the pain.

"Y-Y/N why?!", Taehyung spoke, sitting as far away from the girl as possible. He held his knees almost up to his chest, watching the girl with hawk-eyes.

He seemed.. traumatized.

"Kookie!!", he whined, making his way over to me, a worried expression on his features. He glanced back every now and then, which I assume meant he was checking to see if Y/N was after him.

The girl, who I once thought cute, lay on the soft bed comfortably, her phone in her hands. A look of disappointment suddenly painted itself onto her face.

As Taehyung sat criss-cross beside me, helping me sit up, I got a view of Y/N, who was now laying on her stomach. Her messy hair fell everywhere onto her shoulders, her butt showcased for anyone to see.

The cloth of her underwear gripped her skin a bit tightly. I couldn't help but look. Her face, however, had been buried in a pillow I set aside from the rest.

"Oh, like something you see?", I heard Taehyung whisper.

"W-what-"

"You're totally staring", his mood changed, and he smirked.

"I am not!"

"WHY?!"

Our little conversation was cut off by Y/N's voice, muffled by the soft pillow. She then suddenly sat up, a weird look on her face. I could almost see the cogs in her head turn, then a smile popped up on her lips.

"Kookster, why is there cum on this pillow?", she gave a cat-like grin, laying on her stomach as she questioned me, her gaze flying from Taehyung to me.

"T-that's Taehyung's-"

"I knew you still had my pillow!", he pouted, but blushed lightly, shying away a bit.

"Then, Tae, why?"

"I beat my meat, so what?", he shrugged, avoiding Y/N's gaze.

"Still no vkook, huh?", the girl asked, her shoulders slumped in disappointment.

"Nope."

"There can be-", Taehyung spoke, inching closer to me.

"There will never be", I whined, pushing the older away instead.

"Ouch, that hurt", he clutched the area above his heart with a pout staining his plump lips.

"I can pay", Y/N offered, waving Gucci headband and a pair of light brown Timberlands around.

Shit, she knows.

"GUCCI-", Taehyung half-shouted, probably aware of the hyungs near in the other rooms.

His head shot up toward the headband, his eyes following it closely whenever Y/N moved it around. It was like watching a puppy chase an owner for his treat.

I was the same, though, with the Timberlands-

"Vkook please!"

||TO BE CONTINUED||

A/N

i'm sorry i love vkook too much💖😂
sorry to any other shippers out there, though and sorry for the filler-
i'm trying to upload more often be proud of me😌
please vote and comment what you think!!💞

~G🌻