game.

"Why can't you come hyung? We're going for ice cream!"

I tried to change Taehyung's mind by pouting and tugging on his sleeve like a lost child. Of course, he ignored me, continuing to play his video game.

"Look, Kookie, I think you should go by yourself"

"But hyung-"

"No.. noo!!", he exclaimed with a sigh.

Big, red letting spelling the words "Game Over" flashed on the bright screen, lighting up the dark room with each soft glow.

The light revealed Taehyung's expression. He was pinching the bridge of his nose and spoke through gritted teeth. He ran a frustrated hand through his light brown hair and tossed himself onto the bed, the controller still in his hand.

"Sorry.."

"Listen. I think this is a good opportunity to get to know this girl better. I know you just met her and all, but maybe-", he stopped himself to let out a sigh, "Maybe this is your chance to move on from Sayuri"

"Hyung.. I don't if I can.."

"Please, Jungkook. At least try to forget about her; have some fun!", he flashed a boxy smile.

"Okay, I'll try.."

"Good. Now goooo! I was just about to beat the game!!", he pushed me out of his room, "Call me if you need anything!", he flashed one last smile before closing the door on me.

"Joke's on you, I still have your pillow", I mumbled after he closed the door on me.

I buried my face into the pillow I had been clutching to my chest since I threw myself onto his bed earlier.

It smelled weird.

Playing with it for a short while, I took it to my room to find a dried, white substance close to one of the edges. That's where the smell was coming from.

'I'll ask him about it later..'

I set the pillow down on my bed, dinstancing it from my pile of cushions and pillows.

'Time to get ready.'

[♡] Author POV

Jungkook sat on the park's bench, his light brown Timberland boots almost blending in with the dirt below his shoes. He ran a hand through his coconut-styled hair as his eyes roamed his surroundings in search of the girl he was supposed to meet.

Until a pair of hands covered his eyes.

tbc.

A/N-
Sorry for the filler!-
What do you think of the story so far?
Please comment!
See ya next time loves!💕

~🐇

edited.