lily.

"Come on, Y/N! You're going out with Jeon Jungkook!"

"I'm not going out out! It's just for ice cream.. And I'm pretty sure he won't come alone!"

"But still! It's Jeon Jungkook we're talking about here!"

"Well, he's still human and needs to be treated normally. Kpop idol or not", you crossed your arms with a 'hmph'.

Lily rolled her light brown eyes, striking her usual pose, consisting of her hands being placed sassily on her hips. This girl was your bestest friend, if that was even a word. Lily and your mother were the closest of friends, meaning Lily was your friend since birth. You two were so close, you trusted each other with everything, and you always supported each other.

So when Lily heard you were going to be with your ideal guy, she felt like she had to give you a makeover.

"I'm not going to dress you up for the queen, stupid! I'm just here to help you choose clothes and provide mental support, y'know?"

"Fineee. But why can't I choose my own outfit?"

"Seriously?", she raised an eyebrow with a questioning gaze.

Memories flooded into your mind all at once at your friend's words. All the times children mistook you for a boy, the times people on the street thought you were a theif and finally, the times you were rejected twice on the first date because of your appearance.

'Well, those guys were jerks anyway'

You let out a sigh, dragging your words, "Alright, I see your point.."

"Good. Now get your ass over here! And stop clinging to that pillow like that.. It's weird"

"I'm weird!"

Lily smiled with a soft laugh, her dimples revealing themselves.

"True, but I need to get you ready for your man!"

You grumbled, letting go of the soft pillow you had been clinging onto like a lost koala. You flipped yourself over, falling off of the bed you had been lying on.

"Oof"

You crawled over to your friend, giggling as she rolled her eyes once more.

"Get up, let's get you ready!"

"Thanks Lily!", you smiled, hugging the soul out of your bestie.

"No problem, Sky!"

"Would you stop calling me that? I'm not even that tall!"

Lily laughed.

"Not that tall? My head is reaching your shoulders! You're like a pole!"

You pouted.

"But-"

"Save your butts for later! It's almost 4:30pm! Get your butt to that park!"

"You say butt a lot", you laughed.

"Go", Lily smiled, pushing your back gently with her small hands.

"Okay mom",you finally rushed out the door.

"Yeah, you're welcome."

You headed out the door of your home, dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a long sleeved black top. Lily made you wear your new black sneakers and wrapped a jacket around your waist. Finally, a red and black beanie was pulled over your open, (Hair colour) hair.

You shoved your hands into your pockets as you walked to the nearby park.

tbc.