jjk.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!"

Loud..

As I got off of the stage, I blocked my ears with the earbuds hyung got for me. ARMYs are amazing, but sometimes I think they really take things too far.

"Yah, Jungkook!", Namjoon hyung suddenly called, removing the earbuds, "Why did you block your ears with these? Don't you like the fan chant?"

"I do, but-"

"He's tired. Leave my Kook alone~", Jimin hyung spoke for me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Come on Jimin. Let's go get some water", Yoongi hyung suggested, dragging Jimin hyung along with him as he wiped the sweat from his face.

"What about Jungkookie~~?", the shorter boy enquired, reaching out for me with his cheeks puffed out.

"No. I want you alone", Yoongi hyung growled.

He must be tired. Yoongi hyung only talks to Jimin hyung when he's tired. He says it's because Jimin hyung understands him better than the rest of us.

"Good job today, Kook!", Tae exclaimed, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Thanks, hyung!", I replied, flashing my usual smile.

"We'll be in my room if you need us", Jin hyung called out, pulling a red-faced Namjoon hyung with him.

As the two left as well, a wild Hobi hyung ran past us, saying something about using the bathroom. Tae and I chuckled at this, then headed to his room. Behind the stage, there were rooms for all of BTS. We would use the rooms to just hang out and get rid of our nerves before going onstage. Of course, the noonas and makeup artists would help us get ready, too.

Tae opened the door and we both immediately threw ourselves onto the soft couch, drinking from the bottles of water provided for us. Hyung finished his bottle and tossed it into the bin nearby, panting heavily to catch his breath.

"Kook~"

I finished my water as well, tossing it into the same bin.

"Yes, hyung?"

"I'm exhausted", he sighed, resting his head on my lap. I smiled, nodding and playing with his soft hair.

"We all are hyung"

After returning to the dorms, the hyungs and I ate together. We tried to have as much fun as possible before we had to go somewhere else on our busy schedule. I love my hyung and everyone else, but I'm really tired of this life.

There were schedules, places to be, interviews, award shows, dance practices, we had to record new songs and more.

I just want a break.

"Alright, listen", Namjoon hyung stated, getting everyone's attention immediately, "We'll be going on tour again. I know it's a bit sudden, but we're leaving for America tomorrow morning at around 9. Any questions?"

"Yes, yes~", Hoseok hyung raised his hand almost jokingly and stood up, "How long are we staying there?"

"Four months", Namjoon hyung replied almost immediately.

I turned my attention back to Hoseok hyung, who was now hopping and dancing around, excited for the trip.

"Can I sleep next to Jimin?", Yoongi hyung asked next.

"Sleep wherever you want", Namjoon hyung chuckled.

"I call sitting next to Tae during the flight!", I stated confidently, hugging Tae's side.

"Aish Kook! We can play games together!", hyung exclaimed, holding his DS.

"Yess!", my eyes lit up at the sight of it.

I like going on tours with the hyungs. We get more free time. Everytime we go to a different place for a tour, we're allowed to explore for the first and last weeks! I hope it'll be an interesting trip this year!

tbc.