dance.

"Rain.."

Yoongi hyung muttered under his breath as he looked up toward the sky.

"Rain? But hyung, it's a nice day today! Not a cloud in sight", Taehyung spoke, trying to look for clouds in the sky.

Looking up to the bright blue sky, I immediately found the seemingly translucent silver moon still smiling down on us. It was still very early; 7:34am to be exact.

"Let's just head to where we're supposed to be for now.. We'll discuss things like that later", Namjoon hyung stated, taking Jin hyung's hand in his.

I wonder if my hyungs are gay sometimes..

"Okayy", Taehyung and I chirped in unison, holding hands as well while we entered the building.

I don't really like being here. It's a comfortable place, but it gets boring when you go to it every day. You know what I mean?

I rest my bag with the others' and took my face mask and hat off, placing them near our bags.

"Jungkookie~! Do you need help with any of the steps in this song?", Jimin hyung questioned, referring to the song 'DNA'.

"Ah, no I don't. But thanks hyung", I responded with half a smile.

"Alright Kookie~ Call me if you need anything, okay?", he pinched my cheeks before heading over to Yoongi hyung.

Hobi hyung skipped over to the radio that sat in the corner of the room and turned it on, 'DNA' flooding through the speakers.

' time to dance.. '

"Ow! Watch where you're stepping, Kookie!"

"Ah, sorry Yoongi hyung!", I apologized, getting back into place to continue the dance.

As the song ended, we positioned ourselves in the finishing pose. We all tried catching our breaths, and decided to take a break. Sweat dripping like water down my shirt, I grabbed my water bottle and walked outside for some fresh air to cool me down. My shirt was stuck to my chest almost like glue.

"Hey there hot stuff"

Hearing a familiar female's voice, my head shot up to see Y/N leaning on one of the walls close to me shooting finger guns at me or something.

I laughed, "Nice to see you again"

She laughed at herself, getting a bit closer to me, "Nice to see you again too", she smiled, ".... But why are you so wet?"

She poked my chest with her index finger and I stepped back to widen the space between us.

"I'm on break.. I'm sure you know BTS have dance practices, right?"

"Yep! Is it fun? Is there a new Bangtan Bomb coming soon? Did you-"

"Stop! You're talking too fast for me again", I laughed nervously and watched as she joined me.

"So.. Where's your boyfriend?", I changed the subject.

"Shawn? Oh, he's at work", Y/N smiled.

Her smiles.. Somehow they make me feel warm inside. The way her eyes curve almost into a crescent shape; her plump lips stretch upward and the way her cheeks move up to her eyes, her dimples smiling at me.

"Hm? Jungkook?"

Damn, how long was I looking at her for?

"Oh, sorry"

"It's okay! Look, I have to go.. Promise me you'll text me later?", she held her little finger out and I smiled.

"Promise", I intertwined our fingers.

tbc.