shawn.

⚠️ light gore/abuse ahead.

[♡] Author POV

"Baby~"

A voice startled you as you entered the front door of your apartment. You lived alone, and weren't expecting anyone over.

You glanced over to where the voice came from.

It was Shawn.

He sat on the couch in front of her TV, his fingers gripping a bottle of alcohol tightly. His hair was wet, and his bangs were stuck to his forehead like glue. He gestured the bottle towards the ceiling, gazing at you with heavy lidded eyes.

He was drunk.

"Babe~", he slurred again, "Where were you? Why did you come home so late~?"

You sighed, taking a seat next to him. He only got drunk when he worried about you, or one of his friends. The two of you had been together for a little more than 4 months, so you trusted him with the spare keys to your apartment.

"I was out with a friend", you chuckled softly, taking the bottle from him, "You know I don't like it when you drink"

He pouted as you removed the bottle from his fingers, "But I was so worriedd!"

"It's okay, I'm here now", you hugged him after placing the alcohol onto the nearby coffee table.

He wrapped his arm around your shoulder with a tired smile. He then leaned in, as though going for a kiss, but you stopped him by placing a finger on his lips.

"No, you're drunk"

"Come on~ Gimme a kisss~", he stretched his arms around you and spoke in a playful voice while puckering his lips.

"Finee. But just one!"

You gave the dark-haired a small peck on his lips, which he responded to by cupping your cheeks and deepening the kiss slightly. It was more of a soft, passionate kiss rather than the rough, sloppy kiss you had been expecting.

You tried pulling away, but soon got addicted to the feeling of his soft lips against yours. He bit gently on your lower lip, and you gasped at the unexpected action. Shawn took this chance to slip his tongue into your mouth, making you pull away almost instantly.

You hated tasting alcohol on his tongue.

"I said only one kiss!", you pouted.

"But I missed you", he pulled her face close to his.

You could feel his hot breath against your lips. It smelled of alcohol, which reminded you; he was drunk.

"We have to get you home. Come on, let's go"

You got up and tugged on his hand, trying to get the boy up. He let out a low chuckle and pulled you on top of him instead. He tried giving you another kiss, but you pushed yourself off of him.

"Baby, stop", your giggles faded as he suddenly gripped your wrists tightly.

"Just one more kiss, babe?"

His eyes grew dark and filled with lust.

His grip tightened.

"Baby, please stop.. You're hurting me..."

He pulled you on top of him once more, but forced a kiss against your lips. Your body went stiff, refusing to return the kiss.

This made Shawn furious.

He pressed his lips up against yours more, and dug his nails into your soft skin. Your lips parted slightly as a reaction to the pain. A few tears made their was down your cheeks. He slipped his tongue through your lips and into your mouth.

'Help...'

You loved him, but not when he was like this. He seemed to force things apon you when he was drunk. Sexual things. Sober, he always seemed so sweet and patient with you. That's the Shawn you fell for. You only saw that side of Shawn as your boyfriend; not this intoxicated, horny boy who now had his warm tongue slithering around yours.

You allowed the male to mark your skin with dark, painful hickeys. You didn't put up a fight simply because you knew what he was capable of when he was in that state.

When he was like this, you were afraid of him. Memories of previous days and nights always haunted her. Days and nights where you fought back. Days and nights in the past where you were bruised with more than just a few painful hickeys.

Your mind always flashed back to the night his best friend went missing not too long ago. He had been so worried, he couldn't stop the hiccups from escaping his lips. That night, he had insisted he slept with you, and even injured the soft skin on your left thigh with a broken glass bottle because you refused to pleasure him.

You remembered everything. The anger in tone of his voice, the was he so easily raised the broken bottle and smashed it onto your thigh. The scared look in his eyes that somehow mixed with anger and slight lust.

And the way the glass felt as it dug into your skin. You could never forget how much blood poured out of your thigh. You were sure you had screamed loud enough for the neighbourhood to hear, but no one came to the rescue.

The scar was still there, of course, and it still hurt you when you walked.

Now, as he forced you to kiss him on the couch in your apartment, you felt weak. You thought your only options were to either wait until he fell asleep, or hope someone; or something; interrupted them.

You felt him pull away.

"What's wrong, babygirl? Scared of a little kiss~?", you glanced up at him just in time to see his lips form a slight smirk.

His hand remained on your cheek, cupping it. His thumb wiped the tears off of your cheek with care.

"You knoww~", he slurred, moving his hand to your thigh, "I don't like seeing you cry.."

Shawn mumbled the last of his sentence under his breath, and she watched as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Good.

You quickly got up from the couch, sliding his hand off of your thigh. You had to hide the alcohol again. If he woke up anytime soon, you wouldn't want him drinking more.

You walked through the hallway to your bedroom quickly. You hid the bottle in the back of your closet, grabbing a change of clothes while you were there. You decided to take a shower and go for a walk. After all, it was only 6:15pm.

After changing into a pair of black jeans and a T-shirt, you threw your favourite jacket on as well, since it had gotten a bit cold since your small meet-up with Jungkook.

Somehow, you felt yourself missing his company. You found him really fun and adorable in a way.

Grabbing the bottle, her keys and phone, you were out the door again in a flash.

tbc.