|Y/N?|

My eyes shot open as wide as hers.

Her lip was bleeding, a blue-purple bruise forming on her soft pink cheeks. Her hair was messy on her face, and I caught a glimpse of her wrists, which had a ring of blue, red and slight purple staining them. She sniffled, her pink nose twitching as she did.

"J-jungkook?", she spoke in a whisper, her tone of voice telling me that she had been frightened.

In that moment, she wasn't the Y/N that I though I had known. She wasn't bright, happy, bubbly or smiling at all. She seemed fragile, easy to break. I felt as though if I had said one wrong thing, I could break her.

What happened..?

"I-I'm sorry.. Are you okay? What happened to you?"

"I'm fine, just leave me alone", she mumbled, burying her face in her arms once again.

"You're clearly not! Talk to me, please!", I exclaimed, taking a seat next to her trembling figure.

"Leave me alone"

I reached out to touch her arm. To try to comfort or soothe her in some way, to at least distract her from the pain she probably felt.

Instead, she flinched and winced, a soft cry escaping her lips. The soft, broken words leaving her lips being no louder than a light whisper.

"Go away"

Those words hurt me. Something inside of me felt as though it had broken, and I couldn't stop worrying about her in that moment.

When did I grow so attatched to her?

I sat next to her in silence for a short while, then, without thinking, I hugged her tightly.

She froze, her hands slowly moving to grip the fabric of my shirt roughly. She broke down into tears after a short while, burying her face full of tears into my chest.

Her skin and clothes were cold and damp.. Was she sitting in the rain all this time?

||TO BE CONTINUED||

A/N
jisoos, i need to get back into writing-
sorry for the filler ily💞