|Rain|

'Yoongi was right..'

Gazing at the droplets of rain as they scattered across the window, I sighed, turning my attention back to the video game. I had been playing it for a while, and I would lose occassionally as my mind drifted off on its own little adventure.

Tae's voice would be heard screaming into the headset each time our team loses, and I found myself constantly apologizing. After a while, I gave up.

"Tae, I can't focus today.. Maybe tomorrow?", I spoke softly into the mic.

Tae sighed, "Okay. I'll be over in a bit, alright?"

"Alright"

With that, I removed my headset and passed a hand through my messy hair.

Sayuri.

She was all I could think about. I hated this rainy weather. From the gloomy, dark sky to the cold breeze that sent shivers through the body.

It reminded me of her.

The day the most perfect girl in my life broke up with me.

I sighed.

Flashback

"What's wrong babe?", Jungkook stood a distance away from his girlfriend, Sayuri.

She was much shorter than him, the top of her head only reaching his chest. Jungkook though she was cute, with her straight, jet black hair. He was staring into her seemingly black eyes as they stared back coldly into his dark brown, concerned orbs.

She sighed.

"I saw you with Millie yesterday"

Jungkook's eyes widened, and he raised his hands as though telling her to let him explain.

The recent exchange student, Millie, had developed a crush on Jungkook. The girl always clung to his side and even went so far as to kiss his cheek at times.

Jungkook thought of her as nothing more than a friend, but Sayuri seemed to think otherwise.

"Look, babe it's not what you think! She just has a little crush on me, that's all! I don't see her as anything more than a friend, I promise!"

He took a step toward her, but she stepped away from him.

"Then why don't you tell her?"

"I have! I have told her! She just won't leave me alone!"

"I'm sorry, Jungkook", her gaze fell to her feet.

"Babe?", his voice came out low and his voice softened.

He took another step toward her. She flinched, but didn't move this time.

"I think we should break up.."

With those words, Jungkook made slow, steady steps toward the girl. He chuckled lightly, a hurt expression spreading through his facial features like a deadly virus.

"Y-you're kidding, right?", he paused, raising her chin with his index, "Look at me. Babe.."

She didn't budge.

The boy felt tears cascade down his cheek to form a traffic jam at his chin. Suddenly, he hugged her tightly, whispering into her ear with a broken voice.

A lump had formed in his throat, and as a result, his voice became wavy.

"Tell me this is a joke, please.."

She finally looked up at him, locking her gaze with his. Jungkook could have sworn he saw tears welling up in her cold eyes. However, once she blinked, he no longer saw them.

He felt a drop of water fall on his nose, thrn another, until an army of droplets came raining down on the two. The male felt the cold breeze send shivers down his spine and goosebumps formed on his caramel skin.

He wanted to feel Sayuri's warmth, even if this was the last time he did so. He wanted so desperately to let her know he felt, and-

||TO BE CONTINUED||

A/N
no, this chapter isn't, like a month late what are you talking about-
;)