TFIOS premier

Bright lights and flashing cameras are everywhere. I still haven't wrapped my head around me being a pop sensation. I step out of my limo and walk down the red carpet. I greet Ansel and Shai as they welcome everyone, and pose for a couple shots with them. I keep walking until I reach the end of the carpet. As I step off, my heel catches in one of the ridges of the concrete. I feel myself falling, but I can't do anything about it. What a fucking idiot (Y/N)! This is exactly what you need for publicity. I can just see the headlines now. "Klutzy (YN) can't even walk a premiere."
I close my eyes, ready for the impact, but it doesn't happen. The person behind me catches me and pulls me up into them. I open my eyes to find a pair of green eyes lurking into mine. "Hi," he says. I smile with my already bright red face. "Hi," I reply. Seconds go by but we don't move. "Please step forward Austin and (Y/N)," a woman says from behind us. I step back out of Austin's embrace. "Thank you."
He winks and says "No problem."
I start to walk again, but a warm hand engulfs mine. I look back to see Austin catching up with me and walking by my side. "I don't want you to fall again. Plus, a pretty girl like you should walk a premier alone."
I cock my eyebrow at him and release his hand. "What makes you think I'm alone?"
He shrugs. "If you want me to leave you alone, just tell me."
I look away and smile. I suck in a deep breath, then reach for his hand. I entangle our fingers and watch the look on his face. "Tonight's your lucky night Mahone."
"I guess it is (YLN)."