Yes! Just a few more inches-

"AH!"

Jungkook exclaimed which got everyone's attention including mine.

"WHAT JUNGKOOK! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM STARVING AND THE FINE LOOKING ASS DRUMSTICK IS MOCKING ME!"

My stomach spoke before my brain could even stop it. Everyone looked shocked and speechless.

"I j-just wanted to say that the song title was look what you made me d-do."

Jungkook timidly stated. I softened at his voice and realised that I wasn't even thinking before growling those words. I felt kind of bad.

"I mean let's just eat."

I softly chuckled and tug my hair behind my ears gently, attempting to restore my nice and gentle image.

"Oh ya, she gets hangry."

Jimin whispered to the rest but loud enough for me to hear. I glared at him while the rest burst out in laughter. I sink into my seat further and embarrassed as the laughter never dies.

-

After dinner, we decided to play a game of truth or dare to get to know me better and vice versa.

"Oh Jimin truth or dare."

Hoseok said as the once spinning bottle pointed in Jimin's direction.

"Truth."

"Come on, what a puss."

Hoseok mocked before lightly stroking his chin as he began to seriously think of a question that would make Jimin as uncomfortable as ever.

"Are you happy now that she is here instead of Y/n?"

Hoseok asked pointing at me while emphasising on the word 'she'. The rest started to 'ooh' and I even heard a 'that is a good question' faintly from one of them. Jimin hesitated and started fidgeting in his seat. To be honest, I was quite curious too.

Do I make him happier?

"Yes."

Jimin finally answered after a moment of hesitation. The guys started giggling and teasing him while Jimin just rolled his eyes and began to spin the bottle. The bottle began to slow down and eventually came to a halt.

"TaeTae, truth or dare?"

Jimin smirked with arms crossed.

"Dare."

Taehyung confidently stated.

"I dare you to kiss Jungkook on the cheek."

"Ha! Easy."

Taehyung snorted as he confidently went over to Jungkook. He lightly grab his chin and gave him a quick peck on the cheek while Jungkook was nervously shaking his leg.

"Ah Jimin, that was weak."

Hoseok stated disappointedly.