chapter 20

The ride back to the hotel was long and sad. I found myself gazing through the window with tears threatening to fall off my eyes. I had fucked up big time.

I cried silently until we arrived at the hotel. The driver asked if I was okay and I nodded quickly to avoid eye contact. And the minute I was out of the car I ran to my room.

Walls around me became narrow .. I felt so much remorse cause all I had to do was understand the fact that Lord Hardy and I are not at the stage of falling deeply in love with each other but noooooo ... It appeared too hard for my subconscious

=Don't you dare blame this on me child. This is all you and your sick egoistic pride.=  my subconscious backfired.

Fine its was all me. I couldn't handle the fact that I had to act happy while I had no idea how lord Hardy substantially had his feelings lined up.

And those were my last thoughts before waves of sleeps took me by storm and left no innocence. And I lazily slept with my maroon dress on.

▫▫midnight

I felt a tingle. No it was actually a breeze. Actually a strip. Someone was taking my dress off me. Well , only the person who forced it on me can take it out.

" Louis " I whispered with a husky voice

" yes. You seemed uncomfortable so I had to take it out of you. "

" you are a darling. " I chucked while feeling the formidable cold. I was only left with my hidden wear 

" have u been crying- ... " Louis asked then got cut up

" Leave ! "

Oh no that was definitely Lord Hardy. At the sound and thought of him I immediately woke up and quickly squeezed myself to the corner of the bed. Louis disappeared and I was left with my beloved whom I've crossed.

For some time he stood in the dark ,  eerily silent. I feared for my life. Why was he so quiet ? What was his plan ?... Lord Hardy then shifted his weight to the door .. I wished I could stop him and apologize but what for. ??? Behavior ?? There's gotta be more..

I watched as he disappeared behind the door .. Leaving me with so much curiosity of how and what he was feeling. But honestly though , was I the dominant wrong person here ?

I was exhausted and my body wasn't fond of my squeezed position so I had to return to my initial relaxed position. And once again I felt heavy eyelids but I never managed to fall asleep. Remembering Miss Athena's words.. she once said

( if you've had a  bad day and u can't sleep , imagine a sheep who's a sailor on an ship. He is in a relationship with a female sheep but they are not on the same ship. Then the rest of the story is full of shit. So just sleep ) 😁

Crazy right ? but that's what she would whisper into my ear until all I would hear would be ( shhpph ... shhpph ...  shhphh ,shit ... shhpphh ) slowly .... Yeah Miss Athena was a Lazy woman who gave no fuck to soothing old lady nursery rhymes.

After some minutes.. I was submissive to sleep but I wasn't entirely dead yet. All I had to do was change my sleeping position(rotate). Slowly I rolled over then got sucked in a firm tight hug. I took a minute of submission then moved back a little so I'd see the face.

When lord Hardy's eyes locked with mine I was so dumbfounded by his appearance. .. " please grant my prayers by letting me kiss you. "

☑☑☑☑☑☑

Miss Athena's nursery rhymes 😂