chapter 10

The morning of my opening eyes left me appalling. I was beyond befuddle with my nightmares ... And its funny how it took me only 10 seconds to forget everything.

When I fell asleep it was around 23:30 and I had books circulation my bed. It only took me a moment to realise that they were all gone and there were two people standing right next to my bed.

A brunette female approximately in her 40s. She looked so happy to see me awake. She was wearing a black and white apron. The brunette male who held the woman's hand was smiling up to the edges of his ears... They scared me

" can I call you my queen ? Please say yes. " the woman begged as I witnessed tears of joy race down her face.

" if it pleases you- " I really didn't know what they needed but ... It was freaking me out. Of course I could recognize them by their appearance. The man was our chef from last night and the woman was the one who cleaned up our mess. ... " -can I be of any help ? " I asked curiously

" sorry my Queen , but we appreciated your behavior last night and I just feel like you are sent to us by the good lord. " the man glowed within his words. Honestly all I remember doing last night was finishing my food & praising the chef.

" no one knows how to eat in this château and they all just don't care if the food is cooked , fried or fucked " the woman rolled her eyes and I giggled at her choice of words and tone. Just didn't expect it.

" that is disappointing ... Is the earl gone yet ? "

The woman firstly narrowed her eyes then gazed at the chef. It looked like they had something to share but then they nodded their heads in response

" what do you wish to do today ? " the man asked. I honestly wished to just sit on my bed and read books all day long.

" read. And If u can just serve me with the most delicious foods all day ... I promise I won't be a problem " I crossed my fingers. The chef agreed and I was beyond glee. From that moment I learned the woman's name ( Rose ) chef ( Nicolas ) and they were a couple 💖

Rose helped me clean my room and get everything in order while the bathtub filled up with all the hot water that made my spine shriver in excitement.

" I love how your excitement is ignited by small things."

Rose spoke the truth. My excitement was determined by every positively weird thing. Negativity never fascinated me but diabolical sarcasm always hit the spot ... I just don't know how to deliver it.

...

After my heavenly sent bathing moments were over , Nicolas came with so much junk and Rose offered to massage my feet while I read ... Ahhhh who would gainsay ?

I spent  my day reading , eating and summarizing the books I've read to Rose. She enjoyed them as much as I did and what separated us was a deep manly voice shouting Rose's name... It was Mark. He called on her a few times and Rose attended him. After a moment she was out I heard footsteps stomping their way to my chamber.

" why have u been clapped in hither ? "

His voice was deep and scary. When I turned my eyes to him I felt his eyeballs glaring holes to my soul with his narrowed eyes. I was feeling compliance to his expression.

" cause I've been busy. " I replied with a Duhhh expression and immediately regretted it. Mark was not really a scary man. He had a very mesmerizing appearance with his green eyes and all..

Well I didn't realise how intense he was until he ran to me , clasped me by me shoulders and painfully pressed me against the wall.. This was raid 😨

☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑

No shit. 😨

So Mark ...
Too controlling or just getting to know Olivia ... Intensely