chapter 11

I've never seen such fury within a human eye. His veins had swollen up around his neck , his eyes were deeply narrowed and his heavily tense breath blew down my face like steam.

" what a pathetic moron like you would be busy with ? "

His words twirl around my head since I was In great shock and disbelief. They kept on echoing as I started sweating and panicking.

" I Asked !!! " Mark rose his voice then immediately I was caught up in a tight grip around my neck.  Was he chocking me ?

Damn straight he was. He had a look of disgust and hatred for me. I wonder if he would kill me in any chance given ... Cause actually there is a 99.9% that he would according to my calculations.

" sorry- " I whispered with the final breath I had. I could honestly collapse in any second given.

" I could hardy care of how sorry you are- " he whispered with a low devilish tone that shriveled my spine. I thought he had done it all until he forcefully pressed his lower torso against mine. And I won't lie but it go so uncomfortable so quick... "-just know that the cause of your death will be my hand "

He immediately separated himself from me as I dropped on my knees. " what devil art thou that dost torment me thus ? This torture should be roared in dismal hell "

I was expecting him to snap again but he turned on his heels and walked towards the door. My eyes started singeing. 

" your pathetic being should be at the dinning hall to dine with us. " he ordered then disappeared. 

I couldn't really figure out his manner for fury. Fine I understand he hates me for intruding and interrupting but obviously that's not all. There has got to be a more refined reason for his fury.

Well it only took me 4min to prep myself and when I got to the dining Hall I approached a seat opposite to Helen. She looked happy and stunning until she eyes landed on my bruised neck.

" evening " I greeted in a husky painful tone as I saw Helen tremble a little. This wasn't the time for cuddles but I could use one... From Miss Athena particularly

" shut up " Mark ordered with a death glare. I could feel the waves of heated hate radiate through me. ... " Tom Hardy wrote. Allegedly he has been invited to a ball and to slightly represent his polygamy he is inviting 2 of his wives. " Mark informed

" any particular names? " Mary flipped her hair and smiled widely. She was really gorgeous with her blue eyes and red lips.... Breath taking 😻

" no. But I'm sending You Mary as well as Helen. Your flight leaves in 2hours " Mark said his final words as the Chef came to please us with his famous dish of lasagna.

I still couldn't shake the fact that Mark chose those wives instead of me. Honestly there's no jealousy involved just confusion and shock. Since he hates me so much why wouldn't he get rid of me by sending me to Edinburgh ? And since I hadn't had my honeymoon wouldn't this be a great getaway ?

☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑

Does Olivia have a point .. Or just naked jealousy
And what's the deal with Mark ? Bipolar symptoms perhaps ?