chapter 3

Mark's   Point Of View .... ( the Earl's adviser )

Tom had the simplest job ever. He had to pick Ella so that the world would start rotating but nooooooo 😬 ... Fuck this is humiliating !!

" what's the matter ? " Tom asked me.

" why did u chose that slut ? " I rose my voice in hopes to scare him but he didn't even flinch. He may be the royal Earl but I'm his adviser.

" mind your words " he calmly ordered and that made me more furious.

" ah u had one simple job !!! And u blew it !! " I exclaimed then he turned around and walked away .. Within a moment he turned around and said . .

" in case we're forgetting our positions .. I AM YOUR LORD HERE and u are nothing but an adviser.  When my pate servers me best and when mother allows me .. I'll have your head as one of my Trophies " he said calmly. His words dug deep but I strengthened my pride and went over to this Olivia slut to let her know what's good.

On my way I bumped onto Louis. I hate the living goblin in him. He just makes my skin crawl with disgust.

" be kind ! " he said and I rolled my eyes and pushed him aside. I got in Olivia's chamber and glared at her

" what were u doing in that house ! " I clenched my fist and teeth. She looked really scared.

" I was sent by my mother " she said nervously then Louis entered .. Damn it 😠

" idiot ! Can u just get her up to speed ! " Louis ordered then I just ignored him and went out.

If this slut was sent by her mother then I must find her and kill her for ruining an important search .. 😠

Helen's.  Point Of View ....   ( first wife )

Will it ever end. ??  Just for my sake at least . It hasn't even been a decade but I'm now forced to welcome a new wife. I was beyond fury when Mr Hardy married Mary and Beth at the same time and only lord knows why ... and now I might just hang myself cause of this 3rd one , but firstly I need to make sure she knows who I am and what position I hold in this British Château.

Lord I tried the same method on the other wives and they rudely dismissed me with their attitudes.. Hopefully this one is soft 😐.. well I was gonna barge in her chamber and just bash with my words but she showed up on my door

" Hi I'm Olivia Herrington " she greeted warmly. A part of me felt her kindness soothing my grumpy ego .. But this was not the time for bullshit 🙅

" I don't care " I said and it was visible enough in her expression that she was hurt. Honestly I enjoy feeding from peoples sorrows.

" sorry " she said then bowed to me as she walked away. I pitied her cause I knew she'll be pulled around with a nose and pushed to the edge with deep knives on her spine.

" do u know me !? " I raised my voce high enough.

" I do. " she responded with a lightened face ... Haha she thought I was getting easy 😆

" I wish u didn't " I said sarcastically while I felt a lump of mischievously humours in my throat .. I was ready to puke it on her face

" oh for you I can make an exception " she spat rudely then my head ached ... Damn this is gonna be hard 😢

☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑☑

Well , this chapter seemed amazing 😆👻

@MRC_123   ....  I love you  😘 and thank you