Part 20

Stephanie's POV

"Ooof." I breathed out, cracking my sore back. We just finished the tour and I got dropped off at my house, but Ronnie came with me wanting to help me carry my shit. "Hey babe." He kissed my lips softly and grabbed my bass, and a couple of my duffle bags. He has a lot of muscle plus he's tall; unlike me... I'm 5'2 ish and weak af, life is not fair. I grabbed my suit case and rolled it into the house. How I missed it here. Ronnie cut me off once again taking everything from my hands. I went out and grabbed my last bag which had all my makeup and laptop. "Is that everything love?" Ronnie said with a sweet smile. "Yeah, thanks for helping." I said hugging him for warmth because hell its cold out here, because it's bloody winter. Turns out tour wasn't the whole break it was only two weeks. False hope welp. In 3 days it's Christmas and honestly I just want to spend it with Ronnie and my family. "So what are you doing for Christmas?" I spoke, looking up into his beautiful eyes, that could make you melt. "Well my sis is coming back for Christmas and my mom wants me to be home for dinner but after dinner I'll be free." He said with a smirk. "Well wanna spend it with me?" I said with a hopeful smile. I wanted to give him a meaningful gift and I had it all planned out. "Of course." He said kissing my lips softly. "Well I probably should head back. I have to unpack my shit." He said kissing my head. "Ok, see ya later. Love you" I said waving bye as he walked down my path. "Love ya too." He said turning the corner to start walking to his house.