Part 2- the other side of hell

Vic's POV

Damn did these jeans really have to rip! "VIC LETS GO!" My annoying little sister hollered. Fuck it. I grabbed my bag and phone and rushed down stairs beating her to the door. Hmm let's piss her off. "Steph hurry meh meh meh." I said in a sarcastic but girly voice. "Oh shut up." She replied. Of course I snickered and walked out the door and she threw me the keys to our car, but she can't drive. I hopped in and blasted Metallica, and of course steph put in headphones in.

We arrived at school and I parked in my spot at the front. Me and steph got out threw her the keys and said bye, and walked to my duche of what I call friends. "Hey man." Ryan said finishing his smoke and stepping on it. I personally don't smoke cigs but I do weed.

The bell hasn't rang yet and that's one sound I bloody hate, but hell what can you do. Bug I better be early so Me and Travis walked to class and a ass bumped into me. "Hey watch it asshole." I said and there stood my uncle Remington. "Oh hey rem." I said nervously. Me and my uncle never have gotten along that well but me and my uncle seb have. "Oh hey rem you just called me an asshole thanks." He said walking away. "Bro isn't your uncle like in that famous rock band?" I nodded. "What is he doing here then?" "I don't know Travis." I said walking away. First class was math. I bloody hate math. I find it boring, complicated and a waste of fucking time. But I got to take it to get my diploma next year.

I walked into the lane ass plain classroom. I sat down waiting for the lesson to begin. Everyone thinks I'm dumb because I hang with druggies, and I'm in a band; but actually I'm pretty smart.

*after two classes*

Thank god it's lunch. I bolted to the lunch hall and bought a bag of Doritos and a coke. I saw my uncle Sebastian and Remington drinking what looked like Ice tea and eating Fritos. Weird combo. Well might as well go say hi. I walked tot here table and steph must've had the same idea and we both sat down. Well great minds think a like.