Part 15- intresting

Stephanie's POV

I stare back in disbelief; it was Ricky horror and Ronnie.
"Stephanie?" Ronnie said a little confused. "What are you doing here?" He asked quickly after. "I- I suddenly get cut off by Ricky. "Do you two know each other?" He asked as confused as I was. "Yeah me and Ronnie going to the same school he's one of my best friends." I said starring at Ronnie. "You are the girl my son won't shut up about. Im Ricky." He said extending his had I took it. Still in shock that Ricky is his dad. "Hey Ricky my man." My dad comes out and hugs Ricky. "Hey em." Ricky says returning the bro hug. "So I see you've met Ricky and his son Ronnie and the wrest of motionless is on the bus. I know they are one of you favourite bands that's why it was a surprise." My dad said giving me a side hug. "Ha I did the same thing man! Palaye is Ronnie's favourite so I didn't tell him either." Ricky said high fiving my dad. Oh lord I'm dead. "Well come  on Stephanie I'll show you your bunk." Ronnie said taking my hand.

We got on the bus backpack in hand and Ronnie's hand in the other. It's was quite large smelled heavily of barbecue sauce but who am I to complain. The wrest of motionless was in the couch yelling at each other while playing video games. "CHRIS YOU FUCKING KILLED ME!" Vinny yelled "SO ASSHAT?" Chris yelled back. "IM ON YOUR BLOODY TEAM DUMB FUCK." Vinny yelled back, and then Ryan who was playing on his phone cleared his throat I'm guessing was to get their attention to us. "Oh hi I'm Chris this is Ryan ghost Vinny and you have met Ricky and Ronnie." Chris said with a smile. "Glad to finally meet ems daughter." Ghost said crushing me in a hug as I internally fan girled. "Uhm I already know Ronnie for some time know actually, he attends my school and he's my bestie." I rambled awkwardly. Chris chuckled. I couldn't see his eyes due to his sun glasses. "Uhm well the bunks are this way." Ronnie said quickly and grabbed my hand and lead me to the bunks. "Use a condom!" I heard Vinny yell quite loudly. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "Well this one is yours." Ronnie said pointing to a bottom bunk. Thank god because if I tried getting to a top one I'd fall on my ass. "Thank you." I said putting my backpack down and sitting next to it. "Well this is mine." Ronnie spoke pointing to the bottom one across from mine. "This is ghosts." He said pointing to the one above me. "Ricky's." He said pointing to the one above his. "Chris." I'm guessing he was pointing above ghosts. "Vinny and Ryan's." He said point to the two bunks above Ricky's. I nodded. "The one above Chris's is for one of your band mates, and there is a few more in the back and one will have to sleep on the couch." He said smiling. "Thank you." I said smiling. "So... why didn't you tell me you are Ricky Olson's son!" I exclaimed. "Well why didn't you tell me you were Emerson Barrett's daughter?" 
He said copying my actions. "Touché douche." I said standing up and stretching.