Part 6 Life

Stephanie's POV

It's been a couple weeks and Nikki and I have been getting closer. He's my best friend now, and I think I really like him; I doubt he likes me back though. Whatever I have to get ready I'm hanging with my brother and his girlfriend Ashley at the mall. I don't really like Ashley she kind of snobby basic bitch but what can you do.

I threw on my favourite black crop top, with my Ash Costello cardigan, high waisted black shorts, and red velvet creepers. To make the outfit I put black and red eyeshadow and a bold red lip. I put my curly ass hair in a messy bun and grabbed my black bat purse and walked down stairs.

"You ready to go!" I said making dramatic hand movements. He nodded. I grabbed my black bag wallet and put it in my pocket, and walked out the door.

"Hey if you want you can invite Nikki?" My brother said driving to pick up his girlfriend. "That's a great idea!" I said pinching is cheek. I punched nikkis number and called that Mother fucker. "Hey Nik!" I said as he picked up the phone. "Hey stephy steph!" He said mocking my voice. "Oh shut up! Well if you'd let me speak I was going to ask if you'd like to chill at the mall with my bro, his bitchy gf and me!" I said and getting a light slap to the arm from my brother for calling his girlfriend bitchy. "Uh yeah sure, I'll be there soon and we'll meet on the food court?" "Sounds G! See you you soon!" I said said cheerfully and hung up. "You like him." Vic said wiggling his eyebrows and turning down his girlfriends street. "Shut up!" I said slapping his arm. "Oooo stephy has a boy friend!" He said in a terrible girly voice. "Oh lord." I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose. Vic parked the car, and got out to get Ashley. "Well the bitch can sit in the back because I'm not fucking moving.

When Vic and Ashley came walking to the car hand in hard, and when Ashley saw my in the front, she didn't looked to pleased. They got into the car and she rolled herb eyes at me and I just flipped her off. "Vic are you really going to let your sister flip me off!" Ashley said in a annoying nasally voice. "Uh yeah she's my sister, I know she's a bitch and she'll never change so I just excepted it." Vic said leaving the parking space and heading off to the direction of the mall. Ashley Rolled her eyes once again. See why I dislike her.

We got to the mall and I ran to the food court to meet Nikki and get away from the skank. I pushed Nikki's number. "Hey Nikki are you here??" I said as he picked up. "No I'm not, I'll be there soon." He said with a happy tint to his voice. "Ok see you soon." I said hanging up. I felt a weird presence behind me and and turned around and jumped to see Nikki standing behind me. "MOTHER FU-." I said smacking his arm. "I got you so good!" He said tears coming to eyes from laughing so hard. "Fuck you." I said walking away. "Wait!" He said grabbing my arm and spinning me around and hitting his buff chest.

I stared into his blue eyes and I felt my cheeks go hot. Oh god oh god is he going to-. He kisses me softly. Of course I kiss back no duh! After a few seconds he backs away. "U-hh sorry..." he said nervously pulling at his sweater. I blushed. "It's okay I enjoyed it." I said smiling at the ground. "R-really?" He said with a smile creeping onto his face. I nodded, and he quickly kissed me again. I wish this could last forever.