Part 5 - idfk

Stephanie's POV

Me and Nikki got off the bus and he walked me home. He is really really nice and cool. "Hey steph do you mind if I get your number??" He asked shyly. "Uh yeah totally." I handed him my phone and he handed me his and I put my name as "Stephanie your homie G" and put my number underneath it. I handed him his phone back. "Thanks!" He said with a smile and handed me my phone. "See yeah tomorrow Nik!" I said walking into my house and he waved. I shut the door, and walked into the kitchen where I could hear my mom cooking.

"Hey mom!" I said putting my bad down. "Hey sweetheart how was school??" She hummed and placed a donut on a plate in front of me. "It was alright I made a new friend." "Oh what's her name?" She said taking something out of the oven. "It's a he, and his name is Nikki biersack." I said taking a bite out of the donut. "Wait biersack? As in Andy's kid??" She said giving me a weird look. "Yeah he transferred school today." I said with a smile. "You should invite him and his dad also Juliet for dinner." She said with a big smile. "I haven't seen Andy in years nor I've never may Nikki!" She sang and danced around the kitchen. "Uh sure I guess, I mean we just met." I said awkwardly. "Nonsense I've know Andy since me and Emerson began going out." She said giving me a look. "Okay, okay I'll invite him for Saturday night." I said finishing my donut and walking up stairs. "Yay I'm going to make so much food!" I mother squealed. "Oh lord." I huffed.

"MY SWEETNESS, OH WHERE DO YOU GOOOOOOOO!" I screamed to my dads band. Yes he's my dad but his music is bomb! I phone started ringing and bitch it was loud because it was hooked up to my speaker. "Hello?" I said kinda annoyed because this bich ruined my jam session. "Hey Bella it's Nikki." "Hey nik." I said a smile soon appearing on my face. "So what you doing?" He asked. "Uh nothing much you ruined my jam session but that's about it. OH I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING!" He let out a chuckle "what?" "My mom what you and your family to come to dinner, on Saturday." I said nervously. "Uh I'll ask my parents and I'll get back to you tomorrow." "Okie dokie." I replied in a hum. "So what are you doing??" I said dragging out the ing. "Ah nothing much drawing, writing, homework the usual." "Well I don't know your usual I just met you!" I said laughing. "True." He said giggling. "So Nikki I have to go, I actually don't need to go but I'm lazy and I need my loud loud loud jam session to my fathers band." "Ok I'll leave you too it." He said with a chuckle. "Well bye love talk to you tomorrow." I said not realizing I said love. I call everyone love! "Uh bye." He said awkwardly and I hung up as fast as possible. My god I'm so stupid.