POW!

The boy hears the noise again but this time it was followed by a howl of his brothers and bolted towards them, ignoring the throbbing pain of his hands and knees.

He ran and ran, the noise getting louder and more frequent as he got closer to his pack.

He stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes going wide, what he saw making the hairs in the back of his neck standup.

Dark red blood splattered all in the snow, from three of his brothers who were laying limp on the ground two men stood over them one collecting their bodies in bags. The other cornering his scared mother who was growling at barking as loud as she could at him.

The boy ran up as fast as he could to the men and bit the one threatening his mother on the leg as hard as he could, a mix of anger and sorrow coursing through his veins as the man screamed and wiggled his leg. But the boy didn't let go, syncing his teeth in harder trying his best to protect his mom but letting go when the man kicked him in the face with his other leg, the force pushing him backwards, his elbows and back hitting the cold snow. The mans scary machine made a click sound and POW!

The shot rang painfully in the boys ears before he whipped around to look at his mother, who was now too limp and bloodied her soft amber eyes now stared soullessly into his, and seemed to make an imprint on his brain as his eyes widened and filled with tears he pet his mothers now cold still, lifeless fur for the last time and then looked back up at the man who had just killed her and he stared frozen back at him.

His brown eyes colder than the snow.

"Holy shit is that a kid?" The other one of the two men said and hastily ran up to the boy to which he backed away quickly attempting to run away but a strong hand was then gripped around his small ankle and pulling his body toward them. His heart filled with panic, he let out a cry as he struggled to get free from the death grip on his ankle he kicked and dug his finger nails into the snow and pulling him self up and away from the men, eventually getting free and bolting off in the snow with hot tears blurring his vision.

------
"So how would I ask her out though?" Liam asks his friends as they walked out of the doors and going down the school steps as Louis threw his small arm over him. "Easy, you don't" he starts "birds like when you play hard to get ya know?" He says turning to look Liam in his chocolate brown eyes.
"Louis how do you know what girls like if you like boys?" Liam asks with a smile. "It's just a gender, besides boys and girls emotions can't be that different" Louis says.
"oh but they can. don't listen to Louis gaylinson over there listen to me. I know what girls like" Niall chimes in opening a bag of crisps.

"I dunno if I want to take advice from someone who still eats monster munch. How old are you?" Liam says snatching the bag from the blonde boy with an offended look on his face.

"I'm 16 years old! also monster munch is delicious and shouldn't be tailored to a certain age group Liam!" The Irish boy protests snatching the crisp bag back from Liam. "Whatever you say Nialler want some apple juice in a sippy cup to go with that?" Liam taunted in a baby like voice.
"That would be delightful" Niall says messily shoving a handful of crisps in his mouth and chewing loudly in Liam's face.
"Ew!" Liam says pushing Niall away with a smile the Irish boy laughing back at him.

"But seriously guys how do I know how to ask her out?" Liam asks after laughing at Niall.
"Maybe you could I dunno just do it?" Niall says leaning on Liam's car.
"I can't just like go for it that's weird" Liam says running a hand through his almond hair.
"and how exactly is that weird?" Louis asks with a puzzled look "I don't know it just-" Liam says but stops when he sees a smirk with brown curls and a leather jacket strolling up and putting his arm around Louis. Liam immediately became hostile.