"We suspected as much doc. Now, what do we do now?" Dean asked. You could hear the excitement in his voice.

"I need to do an ultrasound to see how far along you are. I will need you to take off your pants and panties. After you are done, go ahead and cover yourself with this sheet," Dr. Stanton handed me a sheet "I will be back in a few minutes." and she walked out of the room.

Dean and I looked over at each other and smiled. He came over to me and hugged me. I was so happy. We were so happy. We were having a baby. We were going to be a family.

"Well looks like I need to make an honest woman out of you since we are having a baby." Dean laughed.

"Baby I am so excited. Can you believe we are going to be parents?" I was so elated.

"I know. I can't believe it." he pulled me closer to him.

He captured my lips with him, taking my breath away. He kissed me with so much love and so much passion. I felt so loved in that moment, not only because I was his, but we have created a life.

I pulled his face closer to mine, deepening the kiss. We were letting ourselves go. I could fill him harden against my stomach. I had to stop this before it went too far. I pulled away from him, trying to catch my breath. I looked up into his hooded eyes. They were filled with so much desire, desire for me.

"Don't give me that look, Dean. If we don't stop we will both be arrested for improper use of the speculum," I laughed "and I have to take my clothes off before the doctor comes back"

"Let me help you," he said as he ran his hand between my legs causing my jeans to rub against my clit. He bit his lip when he saw me shiver at his touch. He is just awful. I removed his hand.

"Behave baby. Please? Thank you" I pleaded with him

"Fine. But if we get the ok from the doctor to have sex, we are going all night. So you better get your stretch on, I want you extra flexible tonight." he said as he bit down on my neck. The last thing I needed was to be wet when the doctor comes in.

"Behave," I spoke in a stern tone.

He nodded and sat down as I took off my bottom clothing and climbed on the bed. I covered up with the sheet and waited for the doctor.

"Ok, Nicole. Are you ready?" Dr. Stanton said as she pulled in the ultrasound machine.

She had already explained the transvaginal ultrasound before I took my urine test. She said it was better to do an ultrasound through my vagina because it will help her o see how far along I am.

Dean scooted over to me as Dr. Stanton conducted the ultrasound. Dean held my hand and kissed my forehead as I felt the pressure from the wand moving around my vagina.

"There is the baby," Dr. Stanton beamed as she pointed to the monitor.

There it was on the screen. Our baby. So tiny. I felt dean squeeze my hand as I felt tears swell in my eyes. I looked up at Dean who looked at me with admiration. We both looked back at the screen at the small blip on it. Wow, it is official. We are going to be parents.

"By the looks of it, you are maybe 5 or 6 weeks. And the baby is looking very good."

She removed the wand from inside me making me wince a little. She cleaned me up and let me put my pants back on. "So what are your concerns right now?" she asked me.

"Just morning sickness," I said

"Are you able to keep food down, or are you just throwing up when you wake up in the morning?"

"Well, I can only keep down raw fruits and vegetables, chicken and fish. But I was not throwing up in the morning until this week. It usually happens when I first get out f the bed."

"Well if you can keep the healthy food down, I will not complain," Dr. Stanton smiled at me.

"But try eating some saltine crackers or dry toast before you get out of the bed. That should help you. And I will prescribe something for nausea for you as well as prenatal vitamins. You should be doing better by the fourth or fifth month. How are you sleeping"

"She seems to be sleeping a lot harder when she is sleep. But even after a good night's sleep, she still seems exhausted." Dean answered for me.

"Well, that is perfectly normal. Her body is going through a lot of changes right now, so let her rest when she needs to. She will only become more tired as her pregnancy progress. Anything else you may be concerned about?"

"She has been cramping this past week," Dean said.

"That is normal as well. Put it like this, your uterus is stretching and expanding to make room for the baby inside you. So cramping is normal. But if you ever start bleeding, come see me immediately."

"Good. I was worried we were having too much sex," Dean signed. I just shook my head

"Just as long as you are not having rough hardcore sex, you guys should be fine." Dr. Stanton explained. That was all we needed to hear. It was so on tonight.

We left the doctor's office. Dean followed me to my house, I needed to grab some things from my house. I can't believe we are going to be parents. I knew I was pregnant, but this made it more official. Dr. Stanton told us that she wanted to see me back in 2 months. I can't wait. But now I need to eat and get some sleep.

"Dean where are the towels I had out for the guest bathroom?" I asked Dean.

We were putting the finishing touches on the house. His parents were going to be here any minute, and I was completely nervous. We would have been done by now but, Dean had to take advantage of me while I was getting dressing in his closet. Before I knew it, he had his way with me on the floor, making me come three times. But now we are running behind. Oh well, it was worth it.

"They are right here babe," Dean walked into the guest bathroom.

He placed the towels down and wrapped me in his arms. He leaned down and kisses me. I was about to kiss him back when the doorbell rang.

"They are here," Dean whispered in my ear. I swallowed hard. "Babe don't be nervous. They are going to love you. Now come on so I can show you off."

I took a deep breath and placed my hand in his. We went to the door together and opened it.

There were Dean's parents on the porch.

"Oh my God son. She is beautiful." his mom said as she gave me a big hug. "Nicole you are beautiful and glowing," she said as looked at me. "So how far along is she?"

I looked at Dean who looked just as shocked as I was. How does she know?