Chapter nine: Now that is robbing!

''Stiles I know you are angry but you have to talk to him.'' I whine next to Stiles who is beyond pissed. After parent-teacher conference. I understand him and everything but Scott and Stiles have been trough worse. This should not separate them now.

''No.'' he said coldly. After all it happened he was really stressed. I mean Lydia saw the alpha. She had video on her mobile phone. Than Scott ignored us for whole day and then his dad almost got seriously hurt.

''But he is your best friend.'' I say to him tugging his hand

''Are you taking his side?'' Stiles asked and I already knew that this is our first fight

''No. I'm not, but I know you both better than you know your selves. I know that you are pissed at him because he saved Allison instead of your dad and I know that he is feeling sorry because he couldn't save him too.'' I say telling him the truth and the view of this situation from my place. If anyone knows them better than their parents that is me.

''Yeah you are.'' He says

'No I'm not.'' I protest

''Yes you are.''

''No I'm not.'' I say and he looks at me for a moment. Than he walks away.

''Stiles stop right there!'' I yell after him and he frowns before he turns around to face me. We have stared down and than he smiles opening his arms for me. When I finally reach him and hug him I feel welcome in his warm embrace.

''You are impossible to stay mad at, you know that?'' he says chuckling

''I am irresistible like that.'' I say as we walk in the classroom.

*****

I was sitting in front of Stiles who had annoyed face. Already? Scott just got here for God's sake. He is so stubborn, but lets face it Stiles can't function without Scott for 24 hours. They are bonded like that. Best friends till the end. Scott walks over his seat.

''Still not talking to me?'' Scott asks Stiles when he sits in his place but Stiles ignores. Scott takes deep breath before asking another question '' Could you at least tell me if your dad is OK? It's just a bruise, right? Just small damage. Nothing that big?'' Stiles had this urge to jump on him and start throw punches in his face. Like anger was radiating from him so hard. ''You know that I feel really bad about it, right?'' Scott continues and Stiles looks like he is going to slip up ''Okay. Uhhh. What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out, and uhhh that I went to Derek for help?'' My eyes widen

''I would say that you are stupid.That guy can't help him self.'' I say. Sometimes my tongue gets better of me

''If I was talking to you I would say that you are idiot for trusting him.'' Stiles finally speaks even tho he doesn't want to. I feel proud at him. ''But obviously I'm not talking to you.'' He says and I make face palm. Too hard if you ask me. The bell rings giving us sign that the class is about to start. How wonderful. Can you smell my sarcasm?

I watch Stiles for a little bit longer and I see him curse under his breath shaking his head. He is too curious to not to talk to him and Scott has him on edge here. Good job Scotty. Good job.

''What did he say?'' Stiles asks after mental battle. That sounds too weird right? Scott just smiles at him.

*****

Class was like usual. You know my constant bickering with English teacher about his lack of education and how he doesn't do good job teaching us the language that we actually speak everyday since we learned how to talk. He was furious with me. My dad laughed at his face at parent-teacher conference.