Chapter two: It was supposed to a joke.

So yeah where do I start from now huh? Well our Mr.Awkward or Scott what ever you like to call him asked Alison to go on Jackson's party in Friday and she said yes. Weird, but OK. Things between me and Stiles are like always. No more than friendship. I hate that because I can't do anything about it, but I made a new friends. Alison and Lydia.

Alison is sweet fun girl, honest and pretty I must say. She is understanding, careful she is everything you could wish for in a friend. No wonder that Scott is obsessed with her. He turned into Stiles. Now I have to listen about their love life whole day.

Lydia is Lydia. Unique girl. She talks way too much, goes to shopping way too much, talks about boys way to much and she is brutally honest. Everything that she does is way too much. She likes to drag me where ever she likes and I don't like that. I like spending time with Erica for example. Erica wont drag me around, won't complain about EVERY SINGLE THING that she doesn't like. She likes sports and playing video games. That is what I like, but hey you just can't help it. Lydia really quickly drags her self under your skin so yeah I have new friends.

Right now I am laying on the Lydia's bed and listening how perfect Jackson is. Well Lyd he is not. He is egoist, he is slow as my grandma, his jaw is to squareish, I don't like his eyebrows at all. See he is not perfect.

'' Are you even listening to me?'' she asked me little bit frustrated

'' Ah, sorry you lost me there when you said Jackson is perfect.'' I said not even scared what could Lydia say next. She took deep breath and sat next to me.

'' OK then. I am going to get you ready for school tomorrow.'' she said and my eyes winned. If Lydia is going to get me ready for school than I will have to wear dress and high heels and make up. I would rather touch Jackson than that.

'' In your dreams Lyd.'' i said and dressed my pajamas. Sleep overs are fun.

" Why not? I promise you wont wear high heels and dresses. You will have just mascara on your face. Pretty please." she begged

" Ugh fine." I groaned and she started jumping all around the room. Lydia was a great friend when we put everything else aside. She will stand up for you, she will love you to the moon and back, she will harass you, but in the end every friend does. Right?

'' Ok, tomorrow is party, and you have to come.'' she said laying next to me on her king size bed.

'' Why? Do I really have to?'' I hated parties too. Like I said I hate a lot of things and this is on the top of the list. I really hate getting my ass drunk for no good reason. I hate the smell of the alcohol. Damn I hate alcohol it self. I hate squeezing between sweaty bodies and I hate people.

'' Yes you have to, you are my friend, you are friend of those two geeky lacrosse players.'' she said

'' Fine, now let me sleep. I hate you too Lyd.'' i said and buried my head into pillow.

******* NEXT MORNING ********

'' Clara Melody wake up, wake up wake up.'' Lydia kept jumping on bed and kicking me with legs. It felt like someone was trowing bricks at me. Painful.

'' Can you be more annoying?'' asked with my face in pillow

'' Yes I can now get you ass up.'' I got up and Lydia screamed. That was the most unpleasant thing that I ever heard. I swear my brain fell in shock.

'' What the hell Lyd?'' I asked gripping my head.

'' Girl your hair looks like bird nest'' she said and took hair brush. Well thanks Lyd I didn't know that. Usually when I wake up my hair looks pretty nice